$nodySnapshot

1.jpg
What is this?

snodys old school shit was off the chain

i would love some tactical tweezers, they look like they have the strength to be a chisel and a pry bar

No, you didn't. I didn't sell any of those knives. Still got 'em. Some here in Houston, some in LA, but all are still mine. Only thing that's gone is one of the Stunna Rings, gave it to a good friend for his b-day last year.

I bought it from foxracer my bad...he also had one of those cool Ti-sportsers...

you guys have some seriously diverse pimp collections...all the top snody collectors need to have our own forum inside of this forum.

we are like pimps of the round table....i hope i'm lucky enough to meet some of you guys, i bet ya'll are some wicked cool people

Sick collection...I really dig your 57. I just aquired one recently myself. I got the FDE model, and I am amazaed at the accuracy of this weapon at long range. Where do you get your ammo. I have found Cabellas to be the cheapset for the SS197SR rounds bought in bulk. I was thinking of ordering some hot loads from ELITE AMMUNITION but since it is so pricy, would like some feedback if you have ever shot any. I am right down the road from you in Beaumont BTW...any info on the ammo would be choice bro.

DSCN2381.jpg
[/url][/IMG][/IMG][/QUOTE]

I was replying to RXEnergy BTW not that AQC dude!! I am new to the whole Forum thing and suck at it as you all can tell !! Just really here to score some of Mike's product !!

Last edited:
Back