Notification emails without content

Ah sweet, wasn't sure if this was bc my account upgrades expired, or something wonk with the site.

I'm getting tired of telling people they are replying to the email notifications instead of responding to the private message or thread tbqf. This will prob change back in the near future.

Please change back, probably 75% of my time is spent working at the hospital and I can’t load the website on their wifi. So the emails are essentially all I have, not being able to see description, pictures, or price makes it very difficult to know what posts I should interact with.

Email content a must please. I have emails set so I can quickly glance at the knife price and snatch it quick if it's a good deal! Now with every post I have to click the link and load into the page to see everything. Takes a lot more efforts with so many knives posted each day. Thanks!

Email content a must please. I have emails set so I can quickly glance at the knife price and snatch it quick if it's a good deal! Now with every post I have to click the link and load into the page to see everything. Takes a lot more efforts with so many knives posted each day. Thanks!
Right, many of us rely on these emails. Without any information in them the whole forum is sort of a moot point.

I'm getting tired of telling people they are replying to the email notifications instead of responding to the private message or thread tbqf. This will prob change back in the near future.

Spark Spark

Maybe this would be a good time to switch it back...if not too much trouble to do so.

I have a sense that the more he's "bugged" about this, the longer it will be.....if ever. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
On the other hand, since this has been in place I haven't seen a single email from people replying to thread or private message notifications, so who knows

Then it just goes to the noreply box

Hi Spark Spark ,

It would be really nice to have the contents back. Not so much for threads, but for conversations, that I have to delete every so often. Email allows me to find old conversations, if the contents was included in the conversation email notifications.

Thanks,

Roland.

Back