Now Available- 52100 Fell Beast Hard Use Machetes w/ Terotuf

I love choppers in the 19 to 24 inches overall length. What do you think would be more effective at woody chopping, your bolo machete or liberator bolo?

For smaller diameter wood, softwoods and brush the Bolo machete wins. For large diameter wood and tough hardwoods the Liberator Bolo is the clear winner. In fact I think it will out chop just about anything short of an axe or a big Kukri on hardwoods.

Hunter very much impressed with the open choil fell machete bot recently. Fit, form, function is a powerhouse. Only thing us old gimpy guys have to worry about is technique. Using these as you would using a lighter machete and you wil over cut so just have to be aware and adjust. These are inspired and my next will be your bolo!!
Respects to all!
Greg

Hunter very much impressed with the open choil fell machete bot recently. Fit, form, function is a powerhouse. Only thing us old gimpy guys have to worry about is technique. Using these as you would using a lighter machete and you will over cut so just have to be aware and adjust. These are inspired and my next will be your bolo!!
Respects to all!
Greg

Thanks for the kind words Greg! Ill have more Bolos in the house in a month or two and in the new NITRO V steel.

Back