now i'm getting worried.......

damn the REKAT web site is down?!?!?! whats up w/that??? could the terrible have happened?!?!?! i hope not maybe they are still updating the site.....

SIFU

the rekat website has been down for as long as I can remember. I bought my first REKAT in december and it was down then.

right the site has said down for repairs, now it says no such site.......

sifu

Hmm...I got an error message also. Kinda strange cause last time I checked you could bypass the first page by adding the knife name to the URL. It had even been updated with info on the new Savant. I dunno...
Stay Safe,
Clyde

May I suggest that we cool our jets for a bit, both here and in the Spyderco Forum. I suspect that we are all jumping to unfounded conclusions as I note that Sparks is still pushing their products in 1SKS and I would doubt that he would be doing so if he didn't think tha there was a good chance of REKAT remaining around for the forseeable future, at least I hope not.

You're probably right, Hugh, but think of this. The Forum SIFU has been out quite awhile. 150 copies, and they still aren't sold out. Few vendors would want to be stuck with inventory that had a poor QC rep, if the folks that can fix it are doing a di di.

I'm thinking that if folks have planned to buy a REKAT, they might consider getting busy and getting it done, so they can get it fixed if it displays one of the several QC problems that have plagued them, before any potential dissolution of the company happens. I sure hope that all is well, and any thoughts about the demise of the company are wrong. But, I wish almost as much that someone from the company would come here and offer some reassurances to their customers and supporters.

ditto bugs - if the company did have problems and disappeared i'm sure that 1SKS would have no prob moving the inventory, they would then enter the realm of 'collector' status, and go up 50% ,imho anyway - and i also wish REKAT would come on here and say 'bull$hit'........

sifu

Back