Nyah, Nyah! I'm Gittin' a PSK Jr. from Kevin Estela!

Brian Jones

Kevin kindly offered to sell one of his PSK Jr's to me, since he is a nice guy and has two, so my JONESIN' for the Massive Tusker would be eased. WHooHoo!!!! Thank you, Kevin!

Scott, can't wait to put it through its paces! Here 'tis:

PSKJR-1.jpg

Great looking knife.

That is, by far, my favorite type of sheath. It's just looks great and is very functional. I love leather because they seem so much easier to get the knife IN to.

That looks like a fun knife to put through the paces :)

brian,

You should have asked me. I would have sold you my psk....

for one meeeeeelyoooonnnnn dollars!!!!

Brett

seriously, you will LOVE that knife. Almost as much as the one you have coming from me...:D

Kevin kindly offered to sell one of his PSK Jr's to me, since he is a nice guy and has two, so my JONESIN' for the Massive Tusker would be eased. WHooHoo!!!! Thank you, Kevin!

Scott, can't wait to put it through its paces! Here 'tis:

I have envied Kevin for that one myself. I like the handle but want to try mine without and/or with a cord wrap before deciding if it "needs" scales.
So, did Scott do the handle or is this an "aftermarket adder" by someone else?

I like the sheath too. JRE? I have a couple and they are handy and versatile. Belt carry, pocket carry, necker, lashed to a pack strap..... It's even ambidextrous if you're the first one using it right out of the box. Only dig is that the ferrule holes make you melt the ends of your 550 cord and taper them.

Ahhh, sounds familiar now.

I may just have to get in line for a second PSK so I can have one with sales and one without scales.:eek:

Ahhh, sounds familiar now.

I may just have to get in line for a second PSK so I can have one with sales and one without scales.:eek:

I've got an extra standard PSK blade drilled for scales laying on my bench right now. :D
Scott

Something coming your way, Scott.
Thanks again.

Thanks, Brian!
You have been instrumental in making my day!

Guess what just arrived? My PSK Jr.! Whoohoo! Scott: beautiful, beautiful work. It just comes alive in the hand when you hold it, begging to be worked! Tomorrow I'll go out and play with it in the woods and report back with pics!

Kevin, Thank you so much!

Thanks, Scott! here's Jr., on the belt, about to be deployed into the woods. Will return with pics of jr. tearing up some timber in the rain!

PSKBelt1.jpg

Back