October(the knife) is coming!!! What do you think about this knife?

whens this knife coming out like in the next few days maybe? Because right now I'm about to pull the trigger on a Assassin front flipper but if this is coming out soon enough I may wait and pick this one up. I love the styling and colorway of this knife, and the flipper styling I'm really digging. Maybe I'll pick up both. Fingers crossed its coming out soon!!
It will be available in March. Thank you so much for your choice!

whens this knife coming out like in the next few days maybe? Because right now I'm about to pull the trigger on a Assassin front flipper but if this is coming out soon enough I may wait and pick this one up. I love the styling and colorway of this knife, and the flipper styling I'm really digging. Maybe I'll pick up both. Fingers crossed its coming out soon!!
Thank you. It will be available in March. Pretty close!

I hope it doesn't come out for a few months, it's so high on my wish list and I need time to sell off some of the knives that no longer compete for a place in my collection.

When you release titanium version with orange peel finish? Is there going to be also black titanium version?
It seems that the titanium version will go with the white G10 collar so that fans could rit dye them.

When you release titanium version with orange peel finish? Is there going to be also black titanium version?
Update! No collar for the titanium October, but with a beautiful geometric pattern on the handle scales. Black titanium and also bead-blasted titanium.

I hope it doesn't come out for a few months, it's so high on my wish list and I need time to sell off some of the knives that no longer compete for a place in my collection.
It will come out in April or May, My friend!

Back