Off Topic: AC-130 gettin' some

Don't know if you guys have seen this, but knowing the background of some people that visit here, I'm sure you'll enjoy:

gettin some

THANKS to those who put their lives on the line for our freedom.

(btw... video is a night raid on a bad guy (AQ or Taliban) compound in Afghanistan. Interesting how they id the mosque. Some dude gets VERY lucky and gets into the mosque... surely he had to change his shorts.)

Krept,

Thank you for posting that clip. And another Thank You to the Men and Women taking care of things out there. Our thoughts are with them.

They should have engaged the mosque, killed the Imam that spews his filth, and finished of the rest of the terrorists inside. **** them.

Well now... we fight with nobility and still bang them up. If the plane was being fired upon by SAMs or AA from the mosque, the building would be flat.

that was just ONE plane and they weren't even lasing the targets or even using guided ordnance.

Our guys could really make big messes but don't have to... yet. The non bad guys still need a place to pray and if we blew up their temple then the other loonies would just have more fuel for the fire.

This way they can't say dick. Everyone sees that the mosque was untouched so the crackheads(khatheads? ;)) can't say that we are at war with all of Islam.

I dig that clip too and it was worth the download on a crappy connection. Interesting site that it's from.

cheers

WOW" Unbealivable. They would have saved alot of Amo. if they would have taken out the rectangle building first. Paul.

As long as the Imam is alive, and as long as they have a place to gather, talking about terroristic bull **** to the moslem followers, then the mosque should have gone. It should have been the first to go. I can only imagine how much military equipment they had in there. **** them! It time for the Americans fire to be fueled. Vengence with a furious passion. :mad:

Back