Official 4th of July swap. Sign up ends June 21st

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
Please post up if you would like to be involved in the July 4th swap. Please be sure you can have your items shipped and to the new owner by the 3rd of July so we can open them on the 4th. Please see link below or shoot me a PM if you have any questions on the swap. In short, Its like secret santa with knives, gear related stuff. We set a price point of 50.00 but most went over that on the last one:p It should be something you already own, not a new item you have to buy.
Im looking forward to it, the last one was a blast!
Here is a link to the Christmas swap to give you some ideas
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-swap!!!-LAST-DAY-TO-JUMP-IN!!?highlight=swap

1.KFU
2.ac700wildcat
3.Just1mor
4.Eternalgameplayer
5.TPVT
6.Monofletch
7.Vik
8.Halm
9.Gnarly
10.Mykel
11.Arcadiaknives
12.Mudbug007
13.KyTurkey

Last edited:
We do the secret Santa on Archery Talk and it's a BLAST!!

Please let me in!!

I know I have a low post count here, but I'm working on it!!!

Hey Monofletch, I will let the "locals" decide! Thanks for stopping by and stick around for awhile.

Sure, I understand. I use the same name on ArcheryTalk, Guntalk, and several other forums. I joined here in Jan 2010.
I will NOT disappoint!! I promise!!

Chris ole' buddy, you know that the great state of Ohio most definitely has to be represented in this one as well . . . . Please add myself & another "Secret Santa" to the list when you have a moment . . . ;)
" Look out VIK1066, Karma & me go back a long ways brother " . . . . . :D
Great idea Chris, thanks for taking the time to do this again . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

What do you think guys? This is your swap, are newbies allowed:rolleyes:

Your in EGP. Your feedback score is your key ;)

oh, i'm definitely still in Chris. looking forward to it. should be fun. thanks.

Don't want Chris to be the one to have to decide who can play and who can't, so I would think new guys are ok as long as they have good itrader feedback or maybe that they have a ton of posts on BF. Maybe a few other regulars will chime in too?

Don't want Chris to be the one to have to decide who can play and who can't, so I would think new guys are ok as long as they have good itrader feedback or maybe that they have a ton of posts on BF. Maybe a few other regulars will chime in too?

A/C, I'm with you. I agree with your qualifications, and no negative feedback of any kind. Also if there was a way to track how many times they have "visited" our forum as well. I know of another forum where there were several individuals who begged to get into any exchange/gift swap/raffle/give-away just to get what they could and then disappeared into the night. Not saying any of those above would do that ( and would seriously hope not ), but the situation is still there.
I'm ok with letting newb's in, how else are we gonna grow the forum and let "new blood" in to make up for the G-Man & myself when our Geritol & One-A-Day Irons run out on us . . . . . :D :D
Be safe.

I'm in - and I think the karma is supposed to flow to Ohio this round, not from it! :D

Back