Official W&SS Koster Neck Knife Order Thread

Wait....hold on a second, Bro.

I think I already sent yours via Priority Mail....I thought yours was a skeletonized....but I see now it was a GCM. Yes - I sent it end of last week.

Do you mind waiting until Monday to see if it arrives? If it does not, I'll send this one along to you. Until then, I'll put it aside with your name on it.

Dan

Dan: Got mine in yesterday and already having fun w/ it--cool little knife; especially w/ the G10--going all day EDC w/ it today to try it out.

Glad to hear it - thanks!

I carried the first one I made as an EDC for weeks....loved it!

Dan

Just wondering if you could give me the specs on this knife because apparently I missed something-OAL, blade length width and material, edge angle and grind. Thanks much! Nice lookin knife.

Just wondering if you could give me the specs on this knife because apparently I missed something-OAL, blade length width and material, edge angle and grind. Thanks much! Nice lookin knife.

I can help with some of that. These are what both of mine measure at.

OAL knife - 6 3/8"
OAL Knife sheathed in kydex - 6 3/4"
Blade length - 2 7/8"
Thickness at mid blade on spine - .140

Wait....hold on a second, Bro.

I think I already sent yours via Priority Mail....I thought yours was a skeletonized....but I see now it was a GCM. Yes - I sent it end of last week.

Do you mind waiting until Monday to see if it arrives? If it does not, I'll send this one along to you. Until then, I'll put it aside with your name on it.

Dan

Nothing yet Dan, could you check your shipping/tracking for me? Hands twitching awaiting new toy.
bradgerwing@shaw.ca

I sent it already - have checked my records.

It must be lost in customs.

I no longer have any more blanks. I can either apply your payment to your Bushcraft order, or send a refund. Let me know.

Sorry for the problems....I've never had problems with international orders except for the occasional order to Canada. I think I'll start requiring Express shipping to CAN to avoid the problems/worries. (yours was sent Priority Mail, Flat Rate)

Dan

On another note....I am holding one in OD Green G10 for somebody...and can't figure out who?!?

If I don't hear from anybody this week, Brad, then I can send this one to you.

I also haven't heard from these folks:

James Rank
Pun Chow
ftcollins

I don't have payment records on them either....so, I don't know what's going on. I'll ask Kevin to see if he has info.

If you're out there guys - I have your knives boxed up (have been for months!).

Contact me ASAP so I can clear these outta here!

:thumbup:

Dan

Hey, Dan!

If you don't hear from someone, can you put me down seconds for one of theirs? I'm interested in a black micarta or black G10 one.

Thanks!

BK86

Back