OJ Ultrathin Santoku and Drop Point Small Bowie

Ban

Both are s35vn. Ultrathin has Orange G10 handles while the Drop Small Bowie has black g10 with orange liners.

7935450048_d23ff97f67_b.jpg

7935449672_9c0d4171db_b.jpg

Awsome Ban...next for me will be to get in line for a santoku...with g-10:D

I have one of Ban's ultrathins and it is quite simply a superb piece of kitchen cutlery.

AWESOME SCORE!!! Conrats!! Actually those two models have been in my mind for quite some time now. :D

AWESOME SCORE!!! Conrats!! Actually those two models have been in my mind for quite some time now. :D

I first saw Ban's personal Bowie at Blade last year.(and yes I did try and buy it:foot:)
What totally amazed me was the wonderful ergonomics of the knife. It fitted my hand perfectly without any "hotspots" on the handle. Ban really did his homework on this one, getting it absolutely perfect so I just had to have one. I gave him an order and here it is.......
I plan on edc'ing this one when I am unable to carry my SD pistol.

Ban puts a huge effort into getting the knife to "feel" right in the hand and giving the blade excellent cutting and sharpening geometry. In my opinion this is something that many makers don't pay enough attention to. His knives are in the truest sense of the word......Practical.

By the way I love AD's knives as well.......You have good taste......:thumbup::)

Cheers........Steven

Last edited:
Back