Ok, take the Hinderer(s) out of your "pocket" and show them.

Haha. The legend of Old horseshoe butt. I wish I could poop horseshoes. Wait. No. Ouch!! Never mind. That is a great knife Justin! You lucky bastard!

Ol' horseshoe butt Magee as they would call me...

You guys are killing me!!! Haha! That would be quite the sight... Horse shoes flying out my butt!!! Woooo!!!!

Thanks Brad, Jensen, and Ross!! And I am damn lucky to have it!!!

I hope to have luck by my side at G6.... Fingers crossed...

Last edited:
20140801_190736_zpsqpmdaaae.jpg

Thanks, been busy lately with work and wedding stuff but managed to snag the Frag CF while at work, it really suites the wharnie. Ross just want to thank you again for the info on the smooth CF. By far my favorite scale, the smooth CF just pops! Oh and congrats on the Custom 3", I saw you snagged that up in the forums :D

Last edited:
Thanks, been busy lately with work and wedding stuff but managed to snag the Frag CF while at work, it really suites the wharnie. Ross just want to thank you again for the info on the smooth CF. By far my favorite scale, the smooth CF just pops! Oh and congrats on the Custom 3", I saw you snagged that up in the forums :D

Brad.......you're very welcome.......the smooth CF is an awesome scale......well.....really......all the CF scales are gorgeous.......
Custom 3".........that doesn't sound like me.........

Nepki.......amazing pic again......

Back