OKTOBER True Grit Tuesday!!!! Absolutely amazing knives in this batch!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
TRUE-GRIT-TUESDAY-1.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

All of these will be shipping out next week!!!!!!

First up...

Delta-5

Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 5"

#12 - Natural canvas over orange and black G10 liners with black pins - $256 shipped inside the CONUSSOLD!!!

d5a.jpg

d5b.jpg

d5c.jpg

Next up...

Delta-4mkII

Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 4"

#10 -Natural canvas over orange and black G10 liners with black pins - $256 shipped inside the CONUS

d41a.jpg

d41b.jpg

d41c.jpg

#11 -Natural canvas over orange and black G10 liners with black pins / Acid dipped blade / reverse logo etch - $256 shipped inside the CONUS

d42a.jpg

d42b.jpg

d42c.jpg

Next up...

Pocket Kilo II

Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

#5 - Black canvas over red and black liners with red pin / acid dipped blade / tapered tang - $242 shipped inside the CONUS SOLD!!!!

pk1a.jpg

pk1b.jpg

pk1c.jpg

pk1d.jpg

#6 - Black canvas over white and black G10 liners with white pin / acid dipped blade / tapered tang - $242 shipped inside the CONUS SOLD!!!!

pk2a.jpg

pk2b.jpg

pk2c.jpg

pk2d.jpg

Next up...

24/7

Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

#4 - Turquoise composite over black/blue/black G10 liners with black pins / Reaper Finish (looks exactly like case hardening) / tapered tang / tip to tip filework - $325 shipped inside the CONUS SOLD!!!!

2471a.jpg

2471b.jpg

2471c.jpg

2471d.jpg

2471e.jpg

2471f.jpg

2471g.jpg

#5 - Shadetree Black burlap over white and black G10 liners with white pin / Reaper Finish (looks exactly like case hardening) / tapered tang / tip to tip filework - $325 shipped inside the CONUS SOLD!!!!

2472a.jpg

2472b.jpg

2472c.jpg

2472d.jpg

2472e.jpg

2472f.jpg

2472g.jpg

#6 - Shadetree Glow-In-The-Dark Natural burlap over black G10 liners with black pin / Dark Chocolate acid dip / tapered tang - $276 shipped inside the CONUS SOLD!!!!

2473a.jpg

2473b.jpg

2473c.jpg

2473d.jpg

Next up...

BONES BLACK

I have three of these available. They're a little over 5" long. One of them has orange G10 scales that are bead-blasted for grip. All of them are chisel ground 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc. The two without scales are a lefty and a righty (so please specify which one you want - $86/each shipped inside the CONUS. The one with scales is a righty - $116 shipped inside the CONUS.

bb2a.jpg

bb2b.jpg

bb2c.jpg

bb3a.jpg

bb3b.jpg

bb3c.jpg

bb1a.jpg

bb1b.jpg

bb1c.jpg

Alright guys and gals! That's it! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Love the Bones series. And handles... good idea! Planning on making any more of the curved bladed ones ever?

I will eventually. I always make these from cutoffs, so it's always just whatever fits on the steel.

That black and red pocket kilo looks awesome! You gotta share the knife you made for a mutual friend. I saw pics of that and almost crapped my pants!

That black and red pocket kilo looks awesome! You gotta share the knife you made for a mutual friend. I saw pics of that and almost crapped my pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back