Old School Busse Knives For Sale, Pics Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leatherman

leathermoderator
After some soul searching I've come to the conclusion that its time to let go of some grail knives of mine, I've got more needs than wants.

This goes out to old friends and new friends, you get first dibs.

Stay tuned for a list of knives from the old days.

Last edited:
Thanks bro's, and your dead right gimmejr, its only steel. I've gotten rid of one of a kinds through the years and don't really miss them. My truck running is more important, its been down for a year now. I am good an tired of not having transportation. Heck, right now a scooter sounds good. :p

Pics of a SHBM, SHSH2, BAe, and a couple others coming soon.

Thanks for the well wishes folks, it helps a lot. :)

Selling these for exactly what I have in them, prices are negotiable, and if you really want one and need to offer a knife plus cash thats ok. I know its lean times and I am always looking for new pattern knives. Check my loaners needed thread here for a list of knives I am in need of. :) I do need to amend it.

Badger E, asymmetrical grind, never used, uncommon ZT handle scales. Might have a couple of storage marks so I wont call er mint. 400.00 plus shipping and insurance, includes the custom leather sheath (a 90.00 value) and the stock cordura if I can find it in the sheath drawer.
baesale1.jpg

baesale3.jpg

baesale4.jpg

Straight Handle Steel Heart, I never used it, though some marks on the coating say it has been used lightly, I'm not sure if they are from the kydex or from actual use. This one has a nekkid spine and the shoulders of the spine have been rounded off slightly. Makes a nifty effect. 500.00 plus shipping and insurance.
shsh2.jpg

shsh1.jpg

Straight Handle Battle Mistress, never used, some sheath marks, very light. Spine is coated. 750.00
shbm2.jpg

shbm1.jpg

The stock sheaths pic is missing, but I will get it off the camera and posted asap.

Jesus! What a steal on that Badger! And here I am dead broke. You're a good man Leatherman for selling them for what you have into them.

No, I know it's a good price for all three, the Badger just really stuck out to me as I don't have one of those.

I'd be proud to take the Steel Heart, Dwayne, if I haven't been beaten to it. PM sent

Warren

I'll take the SHBM, if you will make me a sheath for it...

PM sent.

ETA: or without the sheath if it will mess up your schedule,
either way would be fine...

Last edited:
Looks like they are all gone at this point!!!! I cant even begin to express how much I appreciate the family that I have adopted on this forum. Y'all are second to none. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back