Old Victorinox alox catalog page

Here's a link to an old Victorinox alox catalog page on SAKWiki.
http://www.sakwiki.com/tiki-browse_...ort_mode=created_desc&imageId=684&scalesize=o

There are some great models on that page. It seems that Victorinox made SAKs which I think were of the size of the current Cadet which had scissors or a saw! I wish Victorinox could bring those scissors back. A Cadet with scissors would be an awesome SAK for EDC in an urban environment.

Hi Harayasu: I also appreciate these old Alox knives, some of which are in the 84mm size. I happen to have an extra of No. 2232 r+, on the page you referenced, knife is in original plastic slip case. The "r" of course means rot or red, the "s" means silber or silver, and the "+" means that the Swiss Cross is embossed . The knife is definitely not for outright sale, but I would consider trade proposals for ones I need. Some of those are: 2233r+; 2233U s+ (the "U" means knife has bail or ring); 2230 r or s; and especialy 2211 s and 2223 r.
I also need the recent new, blue Midshipman, which is a reissue of the older red model. I have an extra new, blue First Mate to trade. I also have a new 2070 U r + to trade, and a couple more small ones, the numbers of which I can't remember at the moment.
My e-mail is: nateskipper@embarqmail.com
Regards, Nate

Last edited:
Yep, I was just searching for a Cadet with Scissors, it would be a perfect combo for me. Wtf do I need 2 pen blades for on the same thin knife? Answer: I don't.

Back