• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Older Case Pocket Knives - A Variety of Patterns

I am offering a variety of older Case pocket knives for sale. Some great EDC knives, also all of these have some collectible value.

I will be away from the computer for much of the weekend - best way to reserve a knife is to post in this thread the ones that you are interested in - that will reserve it for you until I can answer any questions.

First response in this thread gets the knife - then either PM me here or at mistercasexx@gmail.com. Note: that is my email but NOT my paypal.

I take paypal or money order, shipping is included to US locations by first class mail.

Knife #1 - CASE XX USA 6 Dot 1974 congress, 64052, 3-1/2” closed. All blades have strong snap with half stops no wobble. Nickel silver liners and pins. A used knife, blades are all full, look like they have all been lightly cleaned/polished to remove light surface specks.

A great knife to EDC, with blades of Case’s famous CV (carbon) steel. $95

MfMcNOF.jpg

MiWSanm.jpg

4l28hRc.jpg

SJBedcl.jpg

2nGB0cH.jpg

Knife #2 - CASE XX 1940-1964, pattern #2383, split backspring whittler at 3-1/2” closed. Old time CASE quality with nickel silver liners and pinned shield. Great snap on all blades, no wobble.

A nice lightly used knife, full blades, minor loss on the pen blade, all with patina and stains. Smooth black composition handles, no cracks. Great EDC knife with blades of Case’s famous CV (carbon) steel. This pattern in smooth black was discontinued in 1967. $95 SOLD

fnL7SZj.jpg

2kmAW8F.jpg

dblasi6.jpg

w69lCoE.jpg

QYoDHQv.jpg

Last edited:
Knife #3 - CASE XX USA 7 dot 1973 stamped 6392 pattern, Premium Stock knife at 4” closed. Old time CASE quality with nickel silver liners and pinned shield. Super strong snap on all blades, no wobble.

A MINT knife, never sharpened or used. The handles are bone with a deep chestnut brown color, no cracks or chips. $110

qlWgCbP.jpg

AYJxwFE.jpg

XWufJNe.jpg

db81R3t.jpg

Knife #4 - CASE XX Stamped 6232 medium Texas Jack, 3-5/8” closed. Nice XX era chestnut deep brown bone handles. Great snap on both blades with half stops. Brass liners, old time CASE quality with pinned shield.

Chestnut bone handles with great color, well matched, one tight crack on front below the main backspring pin. This knife looks like it was never sharpened or used, has some minor specks and stains on the blades and the backsprings. $95

DNNg86j.jpg

ErYIECE.jpg

xP0o4YY.jpg

6AgVpPu.jpg

eZ9Ys0s.jpg

Knife #5 - CASE XX USA 1965-1969 bone 6308 small whittler, split backspring, 3-1/4” closed. All blades have strong snap no wobble. Old time CASE quality with nickel silver liners and pins and pinned shield. Great bone with deep chestnut red color, no chips or cracks.

A near mint knife, looks like it was lightly used but never sharpened. Full blades with specks and may have been lightly cleaned and polished. Blades are Case CV (carbon) steel. $95

cACXnGL.jpg

45QrMzv.jpg

vsWsYYb.jpg

eXWZLnr.jpg

nATbnGA.jpg

Knife #6 - Nice Case XX USA with seven dots, 1973 stamp. 6383 swell-center split back whittler, 3-1/2” closed. Great strong snap, no wobble. Old time CASE quality with pinned shield. Nickel silver liners and pins.

Mint, never sharpened, original blade finish. Nice dark chestnut bone handles, well matched, no cracks or chips. $110

T9cywGT.jpg

DTODvoa.jpg

KsSHSgt.jpg

p44UwqE.jpg

LIjbWGA.jpg

Knife #7 - Case XX USA 4 Dot 1976 “baby” Copperhead”, pattern 62109X at 3-1/8” closed. Blades are mint, never sharpened, pen blade has a few minor tarnish specks. CV steel.

Nice dark chestnut bone handles, no cracks or chips. Nickel silver liners with pinned shield. Great snap, no wobble. $65

PqSJlA8.jpg

RqGcBzS.jpg

en8QXzg.jpg

ZTPRDrP.jpg

Knife #8 - Case XX 1940-1964, 6235 jack at 3-3/8” closed. Old style CASE quality with brass liners.

Used, lightly sharpened, full blades, dark patina. Both blades have super strong snap with half stops, no wobble.

Nice rough black “Gumfuddy” handles have no cracks or chips.

A fine old knife that just needs a cleaning.

Great EDC knife with blades of Case’s famous CV (carbon) steel. $60

2YSgfqF.jpg

9mh4Zld.jpg

ctAiQU4.jpg

YxZgTTa.jpg

x84suJH.jpg

Knife #9 - Case XX USA 3 Dot 1977 two-blade premium stock knife pattern # 06247 PEN at 3-7/8” closed. Old time CASE quality with nickel silver liners and pinned CASE oval shield. Slim single-backspring design.

Looks like it was never used but has minor specks and tarnish.

Both blades have strong snap, no wobble. Note: the pen blade is a real nail breaker, may need some WD40 and some opening and closing to soften it up.

Nice dark bone handles have a tight crack on back under the lower main backspring pin.

This would make a great EDC knife with blades of Case’s famous CV (carbon) steel. An old-line Case pattern, discontinued in 1983. $55

Shz8ma1.jpg

BnROiQ1.jpg

TWSt9zv.jpg

CzMB4pL.jpg

eVx3bwl.jpg

0GFoiH0.jpg

Knife #10 - Case XX USA 1 dot, 1979 stamp. 3-1/2” split back whittler, pattern # 6383. Great snap no wobble on all blades. Brass liners, nickel silver center liner.

Never used or sharpened. Original factory finish and edges. Minor specks on blades and backsprings.

The genuine jigged bone handles have no cracks or chips. Light colored areas, Case collectors call this “Appaloosa” bone.

Great EDC knife in Case’s famous CV (carbon) steel. $95

JiCeCS6.jpg

6MYhPSH.jpg

rlXacnS.jpg

hDcb7bv.jpg

Knife #11 - This is a nice used Case XX USA 7 Dot 1973 6488 Jumbo Congress, 4-1/8” closed. All blades have strong snap with ½ stops, no wobble. Old time Case quality with brass liners and pinned shield.

This knife was carried, used, and very lightly sharpened. The blades are full, with an even gray patina. The frame and bolsters have light surface scratches.

Nice dark chestnut bone handles, no cracks or chips.

A great collectible knife to clean up, or this would make a great EDC knife with blades of Case’s famous CV (carbon) steel. $115

Mtw2S2Y.jpg

f6xyMiI.jpg

L8YrCaw.jpg

JNprDZ5.jpg

8KpDMBD.jpg

Knife #12 - CASE XX USA 10 Dot 1970 stamped 6208 half whittler, 3-1/4” closed. Nice red/chestnut bone, great color. Old time CASE quality, nickel silver liners with pinned oval CASE shield.

A used knife, full blades with great snap, a hint of blade wobble. Dark patina.

Handles have nice color, no cracks or chips.

This would make a great EDC knife with blades of Case’s famous CV (carbon) steel. $45

Dq7jyc4.jpg

iwHHaNn.jpg

YFc7TZd.jpg

t9tRkyI.jpg

Knife #13 - Case XX stamped 1940-64 22055 “small cigar jack” pattern, 3-1/2” closed. Old time CASE quality with pinned shield. Brass liners and pins.

Unused, never sharpened, original factory finish and edges. Main clip blade has stains and light patina (see photos).

Great snap on both blades, no wobble. Smooth black handles, no cracks.

A hard to find pattern in smooth black handles. $85

MSytz7a.jpg

jc9ZqFh.jpg

X0sojeV.jpg

dIp40MV.jpg

Knife #14 - Case XX USA stamped (1965-69) full size trapper, pattern 5254 at 4-1/8” closed. Old time CASE quality with brass liners and pinned shield. This is a used knife, sharpened, and carried. Blades are near full, minor loss, with an even gray patina. CV steel.

Both blades have great snap, no wobble. Some nice weathered stag on this one, nice color and texture on front and back, no cracks. $125

JMdnMHd.jpg

FMgTAGc.jpg

2TxuC04.jpg

8egQPaV.jpg

JztJmyh.jpg

Knife #15 - Case XX USA 5 Dot 1975, pattern # 6111 1/2L “Cheetah” at 4-3/8” closed. Nice deep chestnut/brown bone handles, great color. No cracks or chips.

A used knife, full blade has been lightly sharpened, has patina, blade is full. Brass liners with old style pinned CASE shield. Nice tight lockup, no side play.

A great knife to clean up, great EDC with Case’s famous CV blade steel. $80

VgtnZYw.jpg

8IdyWDq.jpg

MkQVH0N.jpg

Dn2MJxk.jpg

MAauFPN.jpg

Knife #11 - This is a nice used Case XX USA 7 Dot 1973 6488 Jumbo Congress, 4-1/8” closed. All blades have strong snap with ½ stops, no wobble. Old time Case quality with brass liners and pinned shield.

This knife was carried, used, and very lightly sharpened. The blades are full, with an even gray patina. The frame and bolsters have light surface scratches.

Nice dark chestnut bone handles, no cracks or chips.

A great collectible knife to clean up, or this would make a great EDC knife with blades of Case’s famous CV (carbon) steel. $115

Mtw2S2Y.jpg

f6xyMiI.jpg

L8YrCaw.jpg

JNprDZ5.jpg

8KpDMBD.jpg
I well take #11and #1

I am offering a variety of older Case pocket knives for sale. Some great EDC knives, also all of these have some collectible value.

I will be away from the computer for much of the weekend - best way to reserve a knife is to post in this thread the ones that you are interested in - that will reserve it for you until I can answer any questions.

First response in this thread gets the knife - then either PM me here or at mistercasexx@gmail.com. Note: that is my email but NOT my paypal.

I take paypal or money order, shipping is included to US locations by first class mail.

Knife #1 - CASE XX USA 6 Dot 1974 congress, 64052, 3-1/2” closed. All blades have strong snap with half stops no wobble. Nickel silver liners and pins. A used knife, blades are all full, look like they have all been lightly cleaned/polished to remove light surface specks.

A great knife to EDC, with blades of Case’s famous CV (carbon) steel. $95

MfMcNOF.jpg

MiWSanm.jpg

4l28hRc.jpg

SJBedcl.jpg

2nGB0cH.jpg
I well take knife #1

Back