One legged man and his grave knives

The Ganza 1a Custom FMV14 & FMV8 are the nicest looking Busse I've ever seen. If I had the money, I would buy them in a heartbeat.

Haha, I didn't think your comment was out of line. I actually thought you might be the little angel on my shoulder looking out for future me since I will undoubtedly have BIG regrets later. :D:thumbsup:
The Ganza 1a Custom FMV14 & FMV8 are the nicest looking Busse I've ever seen. If I had the money, I would buy them in a heartbeat.

That set woke me up to Garth's knifemaking skills, I mean I knew he was good if Jerry thought so, but those two blades are the proof in the pudding. Im biased because I love hollow grinds, and I love what he did. And oh how I would love to see more of that grind in the future. Im trying to imagine one with a fuller and what I can picture is mesmerizing.

That set woke me up to Garth's knifemaking skills, I mean I knew he was good if Jerry thought so, but those two blades are the proof in the pudding. Im biased because I love hollow grinds, and I love what he did. And oh how I would love to see more of that grind in the future. Im trying to imagine one with a fuller and what I can picture is mesmerizing.
What's really bad is that I'm kicking myself for buying two of the standard FMV14 and not going for this set when it first came up. I had no idea that the weight reduction was so significant. Maybe if I'm brave enough one day, I'll see if I can get one of the local knifemakers to grind my FMV14 down.

Amazing! But did you baton it yet? Seriously awesome by itself, but the set? Ya. You did it.

Wow, hadn't seen this one in a while. In all fairness, this is but a tiny drop in the bucket of what he really has in his stash. Although there's some stellar grails, there's more...like, "Holy Grail" more

Back