One More Flipper Finished for G5

Here's a new one I just finished for G5. It has integral milled bolsters with silver LSCF inlays. The handle is from a Blast but the blade is sort of a Fossa. Let me know what you think.
-Ray

S7302992.jpg

S7302993.jpg

S7302995.jpg

S7302996.jpg

S7302997.jpg

Another beautiful knife, Ray. Are there any singles and doubles in your bat, because you just keep hitting homers?

Wow, this is amazing. I've bee away from Bladeforums for a bit and just stumbled on this thread. Did some research after seeing this thread. Good Lord you make beautiful knives. I now have a target for my next purchase :) Do you take sign-up for a wait list or is there another way? Realize I can monitor the for sale tab but always prefer going to the artist if possible. Again, hats off on this knife.

Combine two beauties and you get an even greater beauty, this one is awesome Ray ... as usual.
The polished finish you gave to the spine and tang looks great with the silver LSCF and screws.

Geez Ray, That's one of my favorite designs of yours!!! Can you do it in a 3.5" blade? I gotta go and pick my jaw up off the floor.
Two thumbs up:thumbup::thumbup: is an understatement!!! This knife could very possibly kick your EDC folder out of my "Favorite Laconico/Grail" top spot.
I have to go lay down now, I'm getting dizzy looking at the pics.:D

That is an incredible knife Ray. I really like that blade shape a lot. It almost seems like a cross between a harpoon/spear point and creates a really nice balance with the handle. I wish you were going to be at the Tactical Knife Invitational in Vegas. It would be awesome to meet you and actually hold some of your knives in person. Cheers

That is an incredible knife Ray. I really like that blade shape a lot. It almost seems like a cross between a harpoon/spear point and creates a really nice balance with the handle. I wish you were going to be at the Tactical Knife Invitational in Vegas. It would be awesome to meet you and actually hold some of your knives in person. Cheers

You should go to the USN show at the end of this month in Vegas.

You should go to the USN show at the end of this month in Vegas.

Unfortunately USN coincides with fair time up here in Elko. Fair time means family time which is something(family) I am firmly committed too and thoroughly enjoy. One of these years I'll sneak out and come down but at this point the Vegas TKI is more doable for me. Hope you have a great time at G5, wish I could be there. Cheers

Ray, I just ran across this but I think your folders show more sophistication than your fixed blades ever did. Your fixed blades were great tools but some of these folder are very high grade pieces indeed!

Back