One of the RAREST of all Busse Military Knives . . .OVER RUN!!!!!!! .

Jerry Busse

This is a very unusual knife. It has never been SOLD before. We made them right after September 11th. This is the Tali-Whacker. It was made as part of a run of knives we donated to USSOCOM after 9/11 for distribution to our Special Ops Teams. Several of these were presented to soldiers who had been wounded in combat while the rest were given to our front-line troops. This is an “operator” only blade and the ones that were distributed were in the “sterile” condition with no markings whatsoever. A numbered Patriot tag was shoved into the front pouch with a letter explaining a little about the name, “Tali-Whacker” meaning “Taliban-Whacker”. We had an over run on these blades and are now clear to sell the surplus.

The Tali-Whacker was the first model EVER made out of SR-101 and it came along well before the inception of SWAMP RAT. It is the ONLY Busse Combat Blade made with SR-101 and a totally Sterile Resiprene C handle. The talon hole was removed as were all markings from the handle for Complete Sterility. The “coolness” of this blade was the inspiration behind Swamp Rat.

It is 1/4" thick with a 6 3/4" long blade and is 12" OAL.

We only have 68 Tali-Whackers available. They will come with an non-serial numbered Patriot Tag and are only available without the sheath.

DO NOT ORDER YET!!!!!

I will announce the offer tomorrow night (Saturday 3-29-03) between 9:30pm and 10:30pm. It will be first come, first serve and will be limited to only 2 knives per person. Once the offer is made, you can email me at jerry@bussecombat.com if you are interested in purchasing. We will ONLY go by the time stamp on the emails. . . NO phone calls!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ABOUT THIS OFFER UNTIL IT IS OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED!!!!

Thanks,

Jerry
attachment.php

Attachments

• tali-whacker.jpg
    tali-whacker.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 3,271
And here's a table O' Tali-Whackers!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• table o\' tali-whacker.jpg
    table o\' tali-whacker.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,243
Oh yeah, They have the PENETRATOR TIP as well. . . .

I'd expect the pricing to be somewhat similar to the Satin Jack or Natural Outlaw. . . .

Yet another trick to drain my bank account before the subhilt release.....NOT GONNA WORK JERRY!!! I'll just use someone else's credit card, HAHAHAHAHAHA who's laughing now eh! :D

NICE

All I have to do now is hope that the INFI hogs are thrown off by the smell of SR101, and stay away

Question for Jerry or Eric,

Why was it made with the SR101 instead of the INFI? Just curious as to whether SR1o1 had different properties that your were looking for, or if the military wanted that steal. Anyway, it's a kick@ss blade!

Jerry... Will it be possible to get one of these before it is sharpened?

Originally posted by Wilco
Question for Jerry or Eric,

Why was it made with the SR101 instead of the INFI? Just curious as to whether SR1o1 had different properties that your were looking for, or if the military wanted that steal. Anyway, it's a kick@ss blade!

Wilco... I'd be willing to bet they went with the SR101 to reduce the cost of production, that way more troops were able to recieve knives:D

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
They will come with an non-serial numbered Patriot Tag and are only available without the sheath.

Well, maybe I'll get to at least fondle one?

I for one am proud of Jerry for making this finely veiled public service announcement. Remember kids..it is up to you to find protection for your tali-whacker:D :p Very progressive!:D

how much is this knife going to sell for?
or is it one of those if you have to ask then you can't afford it....
thanks,
chris

Back