Only 1 EDC allowed at Blade Texas?????

Guess I need to rethink my outfit...
yodaulgyn1n11.jpg

The Blade Show Texas FAQ's say attendees can only carry one knife into the show. Is this reality? I never carry less than 3 knives :)
Could be worse, 2 years ago they had a gun show at the local fairground and had the building posted for no guns allowed.....At one point there must have been 70 of us standing in the parking lot just bitching and talking. That's when they started peeling the stickers off the doors.

Looks like a trans-american harry potted.....👍......I like my spelling too...😉

Good.

Nobody is going to be switching out the real deal for clones. Slight of hand.

"Can I see that knife?".

"Sure"

*Plays with knife, then plays with the cellphone. Other customers are haunting the table.

~Switch it out. Exchanges a $20 clone for a $250 real deal.~

"No thanks, I'm looking for something lighter."

Suppose a person wants to trade his 3 custom knives for different knives? There really should not be a limit.

Eh, I wondered the same thing when I went to Blade Atlanta last year. No worries. No one is standing around counting the number of knives you’ve got on ya. LOL

Eh, I wondered the same thing when I went to Blade Atlanta last year. No worries. No one is standing around counting the number of knives you’ve got on ya. LOL
Speaking of bladeshow Atlanta. Being charged sales tax is pretty much a deal breaker. Couldn’t believe it. Why buy anything there available elsewhere with no tax!

Back