• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Only $199.00 Snody Economist // 6alv4 // Black Diamond Carbide Edge / Green Micarta

Mikey's word is gold....a little patience at times may b required but he will always come through! And with the deals he gives I've never minded the wait. Mike is the man!

Hello...
No Offence intended... But, just something to think about...
You are purchasing a Custom knife from The man himself and
sold at a rediculously low price, not some dealer that can send
a knife to you tomorrow at more than double the price...
I know there is not alot of communication but, Mr. Snody posted
you will get your knife, that's good enough for me personally....
I have been around here a long time and Mr. Snody has always
had a Steller Reputation...
I have no affiliation with Snody, except I like his work...

Vernon Stephens

I am still waiting on mine as well. Patiently waiting, ok, maybe not so patiently at times :D

Maybe because your in Canada im assuming so customs could have it?? I had it shipped to my US address, but still no luck chuck. Ill keep you guys updated if I get it

I haven't recieved a shipping notice yet, so I don't think customs has it. They have no reason to keep it anyway. I'll just keep waiting. I'm not really in a hurry for it, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait

We will see, yeah im getting a lot of knives in recently so not too impatient with this. Just wanted to double check everyone else`s status

Anybody have any more infomation. I seem to be in the same boat as Tyade 83 and Nader. According to one of his posts the last of the 55 units were going to ship Jan. 4. I do not know if that deadline was made, that was the last update I came across.

Has anyone else still not received their Economist? I am getting kind of impatient, but will continue waiting unless I'm the only one without his knife

Recieved an email from Mike on Sunday 4th in response to an inquiry I made. He stated that it is schedualed to ship this week. I'll post an update when I have more information.
You're not alone in the boat Tyrade83. :)

I Ordered both this one and the damascus version. This version came a few weeks ago but still waiting on the damascus.

Back