OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Satin, Doublecut and Competition Finish! WE ARE TIRED OF CRINKLE CREAMPIE TRUCK BED LINER COATINGS!!!!!!!

Magnum Bear Cub or some modern variant! In SR-102
Bushwhacker Mistress! In SR-101
Or Bushwacker Bowie ASH-2. In SR-101
Coffin handle EDC Bowie with 3.5" blade in ......SR101.

That is is for me boss.
Beside stickers, patches, and a BusseKin Bank Credit Card.

Blanks of simple designs with no handles and holes for scales already HT'd.
For the aspiring Hog Apprentice. ;)

A double bit Busse Battle Axe!!! Small axe or hatchet size.... one side profiled for splitting and the other for cutting, Nessmuk style, for wilderness work. Infi would be the perfect steel for an axe like this, both hard impact chopping and cutting / fine work.

Satin finish, 8-9 inch blade, 2" blade width, .22 thickness with a hand cradling ASH-1 handle. Oh my... ASH-2.5 LE

TGLB and TGLB M Dagger.Same handle only straightened out for the dagger blade.
The integral dagger would be nice.
Please do a return of the SAR 4 maybe in a satin SR101 so as not to hurt the value of the older ones. A SAR 3.5 that is exactly in between the size of the sar 3 and sar 4 would be sweet.
The Rat Trap folder only in orange or OD scales. Elmax blade steel would also be cool.
Some 1911 grips and maybe grips for the Ruger Mark 3,they will also work on the Mark 2s and it is near impossible to find G10 grips for them.

Chopweiler
More blade shapes with the regulator handle
Son of Regulator--same concept as the S.O.S. was to the swatmandu
Sarsquatch without swedge
Basic 4
Small choil/choiless Basic 8
SHBA

The few I've mentioned in the past...

MOAR (Mother of All Rats) --think SR101 MOAB on a big diet but same length.

The "N2K RMD" (no I did not name it) basically a RMD LE (FFG) but in competition or BIG finish INFI.

And, of course the Basic Zilla.

TG Crusader,

With all the success of Daryl Dixon carrying a TGLB and the new Fear the Walking Dead series getting really really interesting..... The Apocalypse is whats on everybodys lips and Minds Bossman... We need to be prepared and I mean for the long term when all the bullets have run out....which will be in the first week here in Australia because of our sissy gun laws.

Gemini with Skull crusher.... what more could anybody ever need....ever? (Aside from a Full Flat B13)

Lawrie

I really, really, REALLY would like to see more offerings in B.I.G. INFI!!!!

What models doth the Piglet need?!?
B.I.G or Satin Seax
B.I.G or Satin Short Butaniku
B.I.G or Satin MOASK
CG MOASK
BG MOASK
B.I.G or Satin Sgian Dubh
B.I.G or Satin Dirk
CG Dirk
Cali BARF Set
Skeleton Key
INFI Dog Father
B.I.G or Satin Battle Pappy
B.I.G or Satin Ruck
B.I.G or Satin Tanto to match the AK/Ruck

Crazy talk...
Folder! (You DID say "Epic!") :D
Maybe a run of B.I.G or Satin IA's?
The Chuckette in CG/BG B.I.G.
B.I.G or Satin Dragon's Fang!
B.I.G or Satin Urgent Fury

There. I think that will keep me owing Busse Combat money for the next year or two... :eek: --- :D

Back