OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

I don't guess anyone mentioned a War Boar in INFi - LE, double cut, and CG.

Kitchen knives. Like the old Elmax steak knives. Camp cleaver? Awesome. Kitchen cleaver? Even better. FFG, scalloped, chisel, it matters not. Products that grandma and younger kids can enjoy together. Busse infiltration of daily family life. Busse as a tool to share in family memories.
What this guy said ^^^ . Family first. Appease the wife so she will approve more knives ;) !

My wish came true! I asked Jerry Clause for a KZIII and the other day my Huck Fin (my last new knife :( ) was delivered. It was a long wait but fortunately due to my seizures I don't remember much of the last 6 months so it was kinda shorter for me!

Battle Grade Gladius
Battle Grade MOAB
Skeleton Key (Battle Grade?) also, it seems like there are a lot of people behind a new Skeleton Key. Maybe the Master Key???

Re-Introduction of the Ash-1-.220, Sarsquatch, TGLB, NMSFNO, FBM with CBT, NMFBM. and New Chopper with 13 Inch Blade and NO Res-C handle! All Satin, or B.I.G. Finish!!!
pulp-fiction-john-travolta-oh-hell-yes.jpg

I like that idea Tommy!
Also, how about a TGLB with a Sawback?
Sorta like a double handguarded Mini-BattleSaw, with a different style of saw teeth.
You know, the knife Rambo dreamed about.

I also think Basic Jacks woul be cool. Res-C .22 FFG in Combat and Battle grade...elf choil...

Back