Attention "Open books" is now CLOSED!

Just a heads, the 10 spots have been filled. Ill let you when they are back open.
Thanks everyone!

We will began to add them into our weekly production. We do not have a set timeline on these, but we will crank them out as fast as we can.

Does that mean the previous ten ordered more than one each ? Or am I missing something...? Don’t recall seeing a new Open Book invitation recently, any way I am excited about Andy’s new approach to handle materials and looking forward to Friday’s for my BD month: HM ,Monarch,Asp .

I apologize , being a Newb here I confused open book with custom order?
In a thread (i dont recall which one) someone asked bob if his "books were open" refering to the handle mods he does.....im not sure what happened but Andy replied to it as if it was directed to him and told people to email me and we would take a look at the order and most likely do it

None if this had been discussed prior on the forum or between Andy and I btw, but i sorted through the orders and accepted what i felt we could handle. After 10 knives we "closed" the books.

We are still going to do the Custom GBs as well. They are just being treated treated as seperate intities internally.

In a thread (i dont recall which one) someone asked bob if his "books were open" refering to the handle mods he does.....im not sure what happened but Andy replied to it as if it was directed to him and told people to email me and we would take a look at the order and most likely do it

None if this had been discussed prior on the forum or between Andy and I btw, but i sorted through the orders and accepted what i felt we could handle. After 10 knives we "closed" the books.

It was totally cool that Andy did that even though I missed it. It is nice seeing the pictures of the knives though.

I also saw this this thread and thought somehow I had missed the opportunity to join the 2nd custom buy grouping! I wound up doing a search of 'open books' and was able to sort out that it was a for a separate 'group buy'. I will also echo thanks to everyone at FF for working with and accommodating their growing fan base via the custom buy groups. BTW - Andy, enjoy seeing your work with the new bolster pinstriping method - creating some very striking handles.

We are allowing ten orders on the books. No more. I won't have a backlog that is years long. An order can be for more than one knife. Once the ten are fulfilled, we will re-open the books. Next time we will do a thread about it. This was a fun way to keep Phillip on his toes...

Back