Open letter to Dan and Tom

Dan,

I'd like to have my Dingo in my hand by June 10, 2008. You've had my money for several months now and made promises on delivery and then broken them because of shop issues. I understand that these things happen, but when you make posts of how you have 100+ knives ready for Blade, well that doesn't go over very well with me.:( If you feel you will continue to be unable to deliver my knife by this date, I'd like a refund of the full amount I paid plus any fees I may incur in getting this refund. If you can deliver the knife then I'll happily accept the knife but don't count on any further purchases from me. This state of affairs makes me very sad as I own 6 of your knives and consider you one of the better knife makers out there, but I feel you may have overextended yourself and you may really want to look at how you run your business.

Your talent is such that the loss of one customer is not going to affect you, but be careful of the cumulative effect. Remember the actions of K9 knives affects not only K9, but yourself and Tom. I had previously been tempted by some of his knives, but will no longer consider them an option.

Sincerely,

Ted Wilson

PS - I've sent both of you this message via PM, but that has not proved to be a reliable way to communicate.

Ted,
I think this has been covered, but will take another stab at it...

We are both working on the K9 Dingo's. Sorry for the delay in the Dingos and in getting back to you. I was pretty much in the shop most of the time for the last couple of weeks getting ready for Blade.

We have the Dingo's very close to being ready to ship. We WILL take care of you one way or the other.

Thanks!

Tom

Thanks Tom, that's all I can ask for is communication on what's happening. I will try to be more patient in the future.

Thanks for your patience, Ted. We apologize for the delays and are doing our best given the circumstances.

I edited my post because you just posted above...no need to say any more than what you and Tom have discussed.

I am full time on the Dingos this week and next until they are D-O-N-E.

:thumbup:

Dan

That's the Spirit, Gentlemen! It was good to read your exchange. Thank you!

Thanks Dan :thumbup:

Thanks for your patience, Ted. We apologize for the delays and are doing our best given the circumstances.

I edited my post because you just posted above...no need to say any more than what you and Tom have discussed.

I am full time on the Dingos this week and next until they are D-O-N-E.

:thumbup:

Dan

Back