Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Good Times & Joyous Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I thought I could stay up, but I'm toast. I only got three hours of sleep last night, and I need to pass out.

Gents, I'll be back in the morn. Don't go over 888. If it's there in the morning, I'll close this up and start anew.

Is everybody sure they don't want to buy my 0551? It's in great shape, and I NEED THE FUNDS VERY SOOOOOONN!! I'll even go down to $185 to you guys! :thumbup::D

Is everybody sure they don't want to buy my 0551? It's in great shape, and I NEED THE FUNDS VERY SOOOOOONN!! I'll even go down to $185 to you guys! :thumbup::D

You just had to list it right after the 0600 didn't you?? ;)
You may get some results if you put it in your sig.

Lol nice. Do you know how to edit the title of my for sale thread? I want to include the words "price drop"

Just throw it on eBay. :D

Yay! Manny and I are in the BladeHQ video! Now I just need to get Ben to do a field test with us, using a Camp 10 to defend against the dangerous people in New York City. :)

Yay! Manny and I are in the BladeHQ video! Now I just need to get Ben to do a field test with us, using a Camp 10 to defend against the dangerous people in New York City. :)

I saw! I can't believe gavko got booted lol...

Dangerous people? You mean the cops :confused:

Assuming this thread will be at page 888 when I get back from drivers training, see you guys at the next thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back