Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Part Deux - It's Enrico Palazzo!

I would say with new members continuing to join pretty steadily that this will be the better sequel. Batman anyone?

Mark, I am proud to say the knife is sold!

Also, I need to find an old picture of my dad's 71 sometime. It will be mine one day, it will be mine...

Well since we are doing this here is my favorite old school muscle

bb7563d1e67f47828eaa5cfa1c74976a_zpsae224bed.jpg

And here is what I wish I could get next summer, depends on a lot of things but if the stars align properly it might be possible

a205f192b5ceff0776a1a22f42921ddf_zps331978e3.jpg

Hey party people! Time to break in the new digs. I dont think im allowed to post here anymore because of rule 2 of OP. I will NOT be part of a group that doesnt like CaptainFancyFeast... Its just not possible.

Guys, my 0600's blade has a lot of tiny scratches. Is this normal? :p

Anyone have any new thread resolutions :D

Nice car Will.
I love that the tachometer is on the hood.

Yeah, I think it's pretty cool. I like The Cudas, too. They got that mean, ballsy look to 'em. My uncle has a '69 (i believe) Dodge Super Bee that sounds amazing. He removed the 426 Hemi that it came with and replaced it with a Mopar 528 Hemi. the thing is a beast.

There's just no corvette love around here...

I like Corvettes but they are not my favorite. My dads dream car is a black (red stinger) '67 vette with the 427 which is probably my favorite style of Corvette.

My resolution is buying a 0600, but only have exactly $384.14 funds in my paypal account when I need 4 hundo. Boo on that.

Back