Order Of KAI: Points Thread!

LOL and now you get to haul them all back out you didnt have your name in the background ...... just kidding

No problem poolhustler, just give me an initial tally and what number you would like (check out the second post in the sign up thread) and I'll get you added on! Great to see you here and keep us posted on the Leek collection progress!

Really like that spiderweb one under the OCC have to get me one of those Nice collection poolhustler

Thanks guys, as soon as I get the one in the mail, I'll take new pics. I need to update them anyways!!!

Some incredible collections here..... WOW!!

1 point for every 4 Kershaws owned=1
1 point for every 1 ZT owned=1
1 point for every year of BF membership=3
1 point for every 200 posts=2
1 point for every 50 posts of value in the Kershaw section. Click your name at top of screen, select the "post area" tab. ( “Ok”,”cool”, are not of value)=2
2 points for a gold BF membership=2
Recommended by jimw451=1
And I will follow the code of conduct!

I need more Kershaws!!!! Will post pic when I get a chance to round them all up!

Thanks Jim!

Last edited:
1 point for every 4 Kershaws owned=1
1 point for every 1 ZT owned=1
1 point for every year of BF membership=3
1 point for every 200 posts=2
1 point for every 50 posts of value in the Kershaw section. Click your name at top of screen, select the "post area" tab. ( “Ok”,”cool”, are not of value)=2
2 points for a gold BF membership=2
And I will follow the code of conduct!

I need more Kershaws!!!! Will post pic when I get a chance to round them all up!

Unless I need to take the other shoe off, I only count 11 points. I'll give you a recommend for a point if you want it. Puts you at 12!

62.14 ~ 62
1 point for every 4 Kershaws owned. = 8 (32)
1 point for every 1 ZT owned. = 6 (6)
1 point for every "Knife of the Year" owned. Knife of the Year thread = 2 (Random Task and Ti Tyrade)
1/2 point for every "Limited Edition knife" Kershaw or ZT owned = 3.5 (25 yr Anniv., Ted Nugent Leek, cork-screw Leek, 3 KM Shallots, 0551)
1 point for every year of BF membership. = 4.67 (April 2008)
1 point for every 200 posts. = 19.63 (3,926)
1 point for every 50 posts of value in the Kershaw section. Click your name at top of screen, select the "post area" tab. ( “Ok”,”cool”, are not of value) = 15.34 (767)
1 point for every 10 threads of a positive nature started in the Kershaw section. (Please post threads of content) = ???
1 point for a recommendation from a current club member. = NA
1 point for a paid BF membership. = NA
2 points for a gold BF membership. = NA
3 Points for Platinum & Craftsmen memberships. = 3
5 Points for Dealer membership = NA
9 Points for Pirate membership = NA
3 points for visiting the Kershaw factory (3 points Max) = NA
1 point for attending Kershaw events (Blade, SHOT, etc.) = NA
3 points for a whole collection of model or series (Own every Leek, ZT0350 or own every CB, or every Blue Kershaw, etc) = NA

Forgot about this one:

4239305852_771a23279a_o.jpg

And I forgot about these, too:

3644970333_52cea93ff6_o.jpg

8263791025_c0dc020b80_b.jpg

8264859272_0efb9e096a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Allright PG5768 whats the story behind the corkscrew leek :confused:. I am intrigued!

Thomas showed a pic of the knives he has in his tool chest at work. I made a comment in the thread about that Leek and the next thing I know I get a package from him. (Just another reason that he's one of the good guys.) The story is that Kershaw was starting to use Damascus steel for the first time and some of the guys thought it'd be fun to see how it held up to "extreme" use.

Allright PG5768 whats the story behind the corkscrew leek :confused:. I am intrigued!

Cool twisted Damascus Leek!!!

Updating my thread, please help me with the KOY and LE Leeks.

Just WOW! Great collection! Nice Pool Table, too.:thumbup:

Updating now.

Can someone help me out with the KOY and the LE Leeks??

Score 12 points:
1 point for every 4 Kershaws owned. - 22.25
1 point for every "Knife of the Year" owned. Knife of the Year thread - Not sure??
1/2 point for every "Limited Edition knife" Kershaw or ZT owned - Not sure ??
1 point for every year of BF membership. - 2
3 points for a whole collection of model or series (Own every Leek, ZT0350 or own every CB, or every Blue Kershaw, etc) - Trying!! :)

Total points - Pending

DSC06226.jpg

DSC06235.jpg

DSC06243.jpg

Alright Order Of KAI Nation, This is the official points thread!

Bare Minimum Requirements:
- Own 1 Kershaw, 1 ZT, or 1 Shun knife
- Have at least 50 Posts in the Kershaw Sub-Forum
- Follow the Kode of Konduct.
- Score 12 points

Score 12 points:
1 point for every 4 Kershaws owned. 3 (12 knives, Not pictured: Bladeforums Skyline, Shun Classic Santoku)
1 point for every 1 ZT owned.
1 point for every "Knife of the Year" owned. Knife of the Year thread 3
1/2 point for every "Limited Edition knife" Kershaw or ZT owned 3 (Tyrade, Volt, Offset, Bump, JYD II SG2, Fixed Snap-On Anniversary tanto)
1 point for every year of BF membership. 12
1 point for every 200 posts. 18
1 point for every 50 posts of value in the Kershaw section. Click your name at top of screen, select the "post area" tab. ( “Ok”,”cool”, are not of value) 1
1 point for every 10 threads of a positive nature started in the Kershaw section. (Please post threads of content)
1 point for a recommendation from a current club member.
1 point for a paid BF membership.
2 points for a gold BF membership. 2
3 Points for Platinum & Craftsmen memberships.
5 Points for Dealer membership
9 Points for Pirate membership
3 points for visiting the Kershaw factory (3 points Max)
1 point for attending Kershaw events (Blade, SHOT, etc.)
3 points for a whole collection of model or series (Own every Leek, ZT0350 or own every CB, or every Blue Kershaw, etc)

- We will ask for picture verification for the Knife Points and the Kershaw Factory. Put your username in the knife pics, on a sticky note or something. But it has to be in the original picture, not added after the pic is taken.
- No paid membership requirements

If pics are used for points, include your user name in the original picture. Break it down for us so we can see where your points come from (this will help us out immensely!).
Do not forget to put your point totals in the sign up thread.

Follow the Kode of Konduct. Always do!

Last edited:
bad_juju recommendation 1 pt

24 kershaw 6 pts
1 zt 1 pt
1 1660 vib 1 pt
2 limited edition 1 pt
just signed up for gold membership, 2 pts
jiAbBl.jpg
BUXFHl.jpg
dgeRol.jpg
zt pic pending, recieving in mail tomorrow

Last edited:
Here is all I could dig up. The wife has 4 or 5 in various bags or purses, I have another 6 or so in boxes and have gifted about a dozen over the years. Also have another blade trader set for fishing at my neighbors house. In exchange for use of the knives we always get some of the catch. I think the blade trader was the first Kershaw I ever bought. I recall getting the first one in the early 80's but could be mistaken. Forgot the Kershaw I carry most! The A100.

Kershaw,Kia,ZT.jpg

Last edited:
And I forgot about these, too:

3644970333_52cea93ff6_o.jpg

HOw are these for kitchen knives? I just picked up a set at Costco for the wife. I was stoked when I saw they where made by Kershaw!

Back