Ordering system issue

I tried to order a knife from that page:
http://www.lionsteel.it/fast/k/en/eur/ideas/mm/default?idforum=4

I logged in.
Ordered the knife, it appeared in my "your orders page"
Then I tried to pay it using the "paypal (pay now)" option.
I was sent to paypal page, I logged into paypal they asked me to confirm, than nothing happened.
I was sent back to the lionsteel.it website.
Order is no longer on my "your orders page" but I am still on the booking list, listed ordered "no", payed: "no"

Can anyone help?

First thing you could do is go to your Paypal account and check if there's a payment for the knife that went through. You should also contact Gianni directly through email and ask if the order came through. And go and fix it from there.

Oops, thought I mentionned it but no: there wasn't any actual Paypal payment made.

I am making some update in my LionSteel website. There are some problems that we have to discover and fix.
In a couples of weeks I will have a new site, clear and speedy.
Sorry for all the problems during these days.

Is it still possible to get in on the neoCZen Camp Knife? If so send me an e-mail with specifics.

Two things I have to say here:

- I ordered some knives yesterday and paypal worked. But I couldn't order a sheath to the M5 and I really want one. The shipping Address could not be edited, so I put the info in the comment section.

- @suttond
I hope you get a neoCZen Camp knife! It's absolutely fantastic! I used it allot and I was batoning a lot and it is still shaving sharp. The steel is absolutely great. If you get one, you won’t regret it!

Two things I have to say here:

- I ordered some knives yesterday and paypal worked. But I couldn't order a sheath to the M5 and I really want one. The shipping Address could not be edited, so I put the info in the comment section.

- @suttond
I hope you get a neoCZen Camp knife! It's absolutely fantastic! I used it allot and I was batoning a lot and it is still shaving sharp. The steel is absolutely great. If you get one, you won’t regret it!

I would like to get a neoCZen, but I have had trouble getting knives from LionSteel and KnifeResearch. Their websites seem the have problems with
US customers. I bought one knife from Molletta that is great and would like to have more. I guess I always have my Busse knives.

In these days LionSteel is closed. Will open again 03rd January.
As soon as I will be in the office I answer to everyone.
Sorry for the Web problems, we are working on it.

Back