Osprey K/T now available at the Fiddleback Outpost

We just wanted to throw a quick shout-out to everyone to let everyone know that Fiddleback Outpost has now started to carry Osprey knives, starting with two awesome Rangers. We're really excited to be offering Osprey knives (finally!) and add them to the Fiddleback Forge and Jarrett Fleming knives that we carry.

Osprey_Rangers.jpg

Our Osprey Knife & Tool page on the Outpost: [Click Here]

Attachments

• Osprey_Rangers.jpg
    Osprey_Rangers.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I am excited to have Fiddleback Outpost as a authorized dealer. I will be supplying them with knives on a regular basis.

This was a nice Labor Day surprise..........congrats to both FB Outpost & OK&T !

We just wanted to throw a quick shout-out to everyone to let everyone know that Fiddleback Outpost has now started to carry ...

This is awesome that you're now carrying these other Makers' knives!

A name change might technically be in order though: Fiddleback Family Outpost

Thanks and have a great weekend.

This is awesome that you're now carrying these other Makers' knives!

A name change might technically be in order though: Fiddleback Family Outpost

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Indeed! We thought of that but then limited our rebranding to changing our logo away from the Fiddleback spider. To change the name of the store would require all new URLs for not just the store, but our social media links as well and possible would require creating new social media accounts and we didn't want to lose the followers and SEO value we already had. We also decided that Fiddleback was appropriate to keep in the name as it pays homage to what got us started and, let's face it, we'll always have a good selection of Fiddleback Forge knives in stock so long as Andy is making them.

We also added Jarrett Fleming knives and have some other handmade knife manufacturers coming on board, so "Fiddleback Family" would have been short lived.

- Marc

In that case nevermind. Besides, you're busy enough it seems. Huh, I thought Jarrett also went through Andy's apprenticeship for some reason. Still learning the history.

Thanks for the response, carry on :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

In that case nevermind. Besides, you're busy enough it seems. Huh, I thought Jarrett also went through Andy's apprenticeship for some reason. Still learning the history.

Thanks for the response, carry on :)
I think that Andy has offered advise to Jarret throughout the years, but Jarrett learned the core of his craft in Scott Davidson's shop to get started.

Back