Osprey K/T Sales Thread 01/17/17 (Sold Out)

Yes!!! You Just made my Friday Night Jerry! Thank you! I am pretty sure your gonna like it and that tip will grow on you.

One EDU coming up for Jerry!

I looked at the blade more closely and it reminds me a bit of a Brous Ranger how it curves up in the front. That and it just looks awesome. So I'll give it a go and am sure I'll like it.

Osprey Knife & Tool said:
"You Just made my Friday Night"
I'll just go ahead with both responses floating in my head ...
1) Maybe you need to get out more?
2) That's what she said!

Payment coming shortly. I think this will put me at 10 so the next one will be free, right? ;)

Thanks,
Jerry

Last edited:
I looked at the blade more closely and it reminds me a bit of a Brous Ranger how it curves up in the front. That and it just looks awesome. So I'll give it a go and am sure I'll like it.

Osprey Knife & Tool said:
"You Just made my Friday Night"
I'll just go ahead with both responses floating in my head ...
1) Maybe you need to get out more?
2) That's what she said!

Payment coming shortly. I think this will put me at 10 so the next one will be free, right? ;)

Thanks,
Jerry

Lol, Thanks Jerry you are quite the comedian. I have never heard of that particular blade I will have to check it out. Please share your thoughts with us when you get it. I will get it in the mail tomorrow with the rest of them.

Congratulations Chris. That was a memorable batch! Glad that Tusk found a home. I look forward to seeing more of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the sellout Chris. 12 knives!

50-506324630769.html

Build'em and they will come...! Nice start to 2017.

Congratulations Chris on the sell-out. I had no doubt that the new sales model would work out well for you and the broader customer base you are trying to reach.

Phil

Fantastic! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Congratulations Chris. That was a memorable batch! Glad that Tusk found a home. I look forward to seeing more of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the sellout Chris. 12 knives!

50-506324630769.html

Build'em and they will come...! Nice start to 2017.

Congratulations Chris on the sell-out. I had no doubt that the new sales model would work out well for you and the broader customer base you are trying to reach.

Phil

Thank you everyone! I am already planning the next batch out!

Trailhand-
3/32" (.099") CPM154 Tapered Tang
Black Ash Burl over Natural w/ Black accent liners
OAL 7 1/2"
Blade 3 1/4”
3.2oz
$315.00 (Sold)

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool

Got the Trailhand in the mail today. Love it! Feels even lighter than the 3.3oz I weighed on my postal scale. Love the hammered flats, tapered tang, handle ergo's, point plus plenty of belly, and that piece of Black Ash burl. Great work on this one, all the way around!

Got the Trailhand in the mail today. Love it! Feels even lighter than the 3.3oz I weighed on my postal scale. Love the hammered flats, tapered tang, handle ergo's, point plus plenty of belly, and that piece of Black Ash burl. Great work on this one, all the way around!

Rob, that's awesome to hear that you got it so fast and you are pleased with the overall package. I really liked this particular piece of Black Ash Burl. Please feel free to share some pictures when you get a chance.

Back