Osprey K/T Sales Thread 11/03/16

I'm holding out for a Hunter with Kevlar bolsters and a sexy burl. Then of course a Ranger to match. We can compare matching sets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked how thaat combo worked on the Razorback, I can see myself making it again on another profile. just waiting for a piece of wood to tell me thats what it wants to be.

Congrats Chris and everyone who scored. Great looking batch! :thumbup::)

I'm holding out for a Hunter with Kevlar bolsters and a sexy burl. Then of course a Ranger to match. We can compare matching sets!

Right On!!

I liked how thaat combo worked on the Razorback, I can see myself making it again on another profile. just waiting for a piece of wood to tell me thats what it wants to be.

Great! Once it starts talking then I'm your man!

Thanks Gus , which was your favorite?

I like them all, but If I had to choose one, I would say the Warthog is my favorite. I really like the jade G10 with orange accent and natural bolster. [emoji106][emoji7]
13352ca0d747eccc471539c1c955f5f0.png

I like them all, but If I had to choose one, I would say the Warthog is my favorite. I really like the jade G10 with orange accent and natural bolster. [emoji106][emoji7]
13352ca0d747eccc471539c1c955f5f0.png

Thats a great choice, I am getting the feeling I should do some sharpened clip variations here soon!

Hey Chris....I'll take that Right handed Dashi if she's still available

Congrats Chris! I've been so busy lately I haven't had the time to check in regularly, but I jump on and lurk in the wings when I can. Glad to see the sell out! Looking forward to my next knife from you!

Congratulations on another quick sell-out Chris! Your synthetic handled knives seem to sell the quickest. I look forward to seeing what combos you come up with next.

Phil

gusbuster;[URL="tel:16632377" said:
16632377[/URL]]LOL! You know my weakness Chris!:thumbup:;)

I do Gus:D

Odaon;[URL="tel:16632406" said:
16632406[/URL]]Congrats Chris! I've been so busy lately I haven't had the time to check in regularly, but I jump on and lurk in the wings when I can. Glad to see the sell out! Looking forward to my next knife from you!

Thank you!

DonGreen;[URL="tel:16632434" said:
16632434[/URL]]Varga is going to have quite a set by the time he's done lol

:D:D:thumbup:

Comprehensivist;[URL="tel:16632443" said:
16632443[/URL]]Congratulations on another quick sell-out Chris! Your synthetic handled knives seem to sell the quickest. I look forward to seeing what combos you come up with next.

Phil

Thank you Phil, I seemed to have found a nice little niche. I am always thinking of different combinations sometimes it comes as an avalanche other times it's a trickle.

If available
Warthog 3/32" (.105") CPM 154 Taperd Tang Natural Canvas Micarta Bolsters Over Natural w Jade G10 and Orange Accent Liner Oval 7 1/2" Blade 3 1/2" 3.6oz $305

If available
Warthog 3/32" (.105") CPM 154 Taperd Tang Natural Canvas Micarta Bolsters Over Natural w Jade G10 and Orange Accent Liner Oval 7 1/2" Blade 3 1/2" 3.6oz $305

Greetings Good Choice, however all the knives from this sale have been sold. You might try Fiddleback Outpost or "DLT trading" to find some OKT knives offered there. https://fiddlebackoutpost.com/collections/hand-crafted-knives
http://www.dlttrading.com/osprey-knife-tool

There are some really nice ones on these sites Good Luck

Last edited:
Back