Osprey K/T Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha. Sent a PM asking about black micarta instead of bog oak. I have a feeling you're getting caught up and haven't gotten there yet. :)

Have a great weekend

You are correct. I usually get most my Admin Stuff: Emails, Planning, ordering, organizing Etc.. done Later in the week and weekend. I appreciate your patients.

Request update ...

Warthog with 3/32" TT CPM154 Bog Oak over black and white

plus an Apache with 1/8" TT CPM154 Bog Oak over black and white

Also, is it an option to specify the finish (that would be Spalted on a FF) be hammered vs the striped option? To match the Bladeshow Hunter.

Thanks!

Pm In Bound

I sent you a PM for this wish list item but I figured I would post it here as well. This EDU has had a lot of thought and browsing through pictures to decide on...

I'd like a scandi ground, stainless EDU, if you can scandi 3/32 that would be awesome, otherwise 1/8 is just fine. Sand blasted brown canvas, orange pinstripes, natural liners, on the thinner side of the handle scale if possible. Whatever hammer texturing that you think would look best is cool with me.

Got all that? Haha. :thumbup:

I would love to see a Warthog with 3/32 tapered tang, CPM154 or O1, and some fun Shadetree handle and liner combos; Also an EDU, 3/32 tapered tang, CPM154 or O1, fun Shadetree handle/liner combos, and possibly with the addition of a lanyard hole...

Request update: I think that 1/8 tapered tang would work better on the Warthog.

I love to have several of your options in carbon fiber (multiple variants) with blue liners. I'd start with a Raptor in tapered 3/32" CPM 154. I also like the config you did on Peter's.

IMG_8961_zpswelnaepc.jpg

I would love to have a Warthog with black bolstered mammoth molar with thin black liners. 3/32 CPM154 tapered Tang.

I would love to have a Warthog with black bolstered mammoth molar with thin black liners. 3/32 CPM154 tapered Tang.

Ohh, that would be nice, it might be awhile on that one that material is pretty expensive.

I love to have several of your options in carbon fiber (multiple variants) with blue liners. I'd start with a Raptor in tapered 3/32" CPM 154. I also like the config you did on Peter's.

IMG_8961_zpswelnaepc.jpg

Definetly plan on doing more of these. I really like how it all flows together. One of my favorite handle combos at the moment.

Request update: I think that 1/8 tapered tang would work better on the Warthog.

Update recieved

I sent you a PM for this wish list item but I figured I would post it here as well. This EDU has had a lot of thought and browsing through pictures to decide on...

I'd like a scandi ground, stainless EDU, if you can scandi 3/32 that would be awesome, otherwise 1/8 is just fine. Sand blasted brown canvas, orange pinstripes, natural liners, on the thinner side of the handle scale if possible. Whatever hammer texturing that you think would look best is cool with me.

Got it,

I would like a Mamushi 3/32 cpm154 or s35vn TT with red, white, and blue Shadetree burlap and blue liners with white pinstripes! If that's not possible carbon fiber with black liners and blue pinstripes would be cool too. ;)

Last edited:
I'm realizing I'm going to need a warthog in stainless too at some point... the pinstriping and handle work is just beyond epic on all of these.

Your work just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to getting my Mamushi very much! :)

I'm realizing I'm going to need a warthog in stainless too at some point... the pinstriping and handle work is just beyond epic on all of these.

Your work just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to getting my Mamushi very much! :)

Thank you, I really enjoy coming up with new combinations and playing with different materials and colors.

Update recieved

Hey, I am going to need to put a hold on the EDU that I have posted about; I do still want it at some point, though.

I am definitely still on for the Warthog.
Speaking of the Warthog... I have thought some more about what I want for that. I will leave some of it up to your imagination though.

1/8inch tapered tang

CPM-154 ground fairly thin behind the edge.

Some type of Shadetree micarta (I like most things except orange) with a bolster (whatever material you want), done similarly to the one in the middle here:
0a9299037d4669d4da761509de20cf04.jpg
87afe2b2a2f3896d292f65b15977e7c9.jpg
not necessarily with those color combos, just that type of handle construction.

Go crazy with the handle liners/accents, just as long as one of them is either purple or pink, and none of them are orange.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Warthog in 1/8" CPM-154 with Carbon Fiber over thick gray liners would be killer.

I'm going to update this just a touch. I think I would prefer 3/32 over 1/8. I'm definitely a thin steel kind of guy and since the CPM runs a touch larger than the A2 or O1 I think I'd rather have the 3/32.

Thanks everyone for putting your request out here. I am currently finishing up on some commitments I made earlier in the year. I need to restock on a lot of the handle material requested here. Blade Show depleted my stock. I plan to start choosing some of these knives to build later this summer.
I appreciate everyones patience

Thanks everyone for putting your request out here. I am currently finishing up on some commitments I made earlier in the year. I need to restock on a lot of the handle material requested here. Blade Show depleted my stock. I plan to start choosing some of these knives to build later this summer.
I appreciate everyones patience
Absolutely! Take all the time you need, Chris.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back