Osprey Knife & Tool Sale Thread 9/14/17 (Sold Out)

Which knife is your favorite?

• Ivory Nomad

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • OD Green Nomad

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • OD Green Tusk

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Royal Blue Poon Tip Tusk

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Ivory EDU

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Royal Blue Warthog

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Maybe it's my poor eyes, but the top four alternating the blasted green with the Ivory looks appealing to me visually the way you have them situated. Black and white pairings makes obvious sense both on single handles and in knife pairings; I would never have thought of an Ivory/OD knife set or a combo handle.

Thank you! I rearranged them a few times to give the best visual IMO, I am glad you took notice.

I think Ivory and OD green would go good together in the right configuration. Im going to see it I can pull those two together off one of these days!

Last one left!

Warthog-
3/32" (.98") CPM154, Tapered Tang
Royal Blue G10 over white (Sandblasted)
White pin out and Carbon Fiber Lanyard Tube
OAL 7 1/4"
Blade 3 1/4"
3.52oz
$310.00 (Sold)

Last edited:
I am so glad that Harpoon Tusk got sold. I had the money but couldn't really afford it... but it kept calling my name... maybe I'll cave and get myself a birthday present on the 21st... looking forward to the sale preview!

Awesome!! My first Osprey K&T. I am super stoked about this one. Love the blue and TT 3/32.

Congragulations on your first! You chose a mighty fine one as your first!

And thank you, I like the color combo too, so I will use it again on other models! I hope you enjoy it!

I am so glad that Harpoon Tusk got sold. I had the money but couldn't really afford it... but it kept calling my name... maybe I'll cave and get myself a birthday present on the 21st... looking forward to the sale preview!

Thank you! I will post up some work in progress pictures early next week! Happy Early Birthday to you, don't do anything I would not do, hahah thats a short list! :p:D

Congragulations on your first! You chose a mighty fine one as your first!

And thank you, I like the color combo too, so I will use it again on other models! I hope you enjoy it!

You are welcome. I have been looking and waiting for the right one to come along. The blue handles sealed the deal for me. I have quite a few Fiddleback knives and W.A. Surls knives. So this will be a welcome addition.

Despite my best effort and intentions I have been unable to make it to the post office during business hours this week, I do apologies for the delay, the knives will be at the post office first thing tomorrow!

Back