Out today with some new kit !

Posted this on the main forum but thought I'd post here as well seeing as it has JK content !

Thought I'd snap ya a few pics of the latest addition to my kit today, not sure of it's proper name but it's a pouch to hold my crusader cup and bottle !

PB150021.jpg

Had my JK Hiker attached to the other side......

PB150022.jpg

And a pic of my cup and bottle......

PB150023.jpg

Not hard to guess the time of year with these leaves eh !!!!

PB150016.jpg

PB150020.jpg

I was wearing my favorite winter clothing, my Buffalo Speacial 6 shirt. In my opinion these are the best clothing you can get for cold, wet conditions.They are popular with Ray Mears and his crew. Check them out at www.buffalosystems.co.uk

PB150025.jpg

Even the girls had their coats on today...

PB150015.jpg

Ah, fall in the great Northwest. I want to go home so I can get out and enjoy life.
Those double crested Cormorants look intent on catching some fish don't they.

Great photos, Pit! Looks like a nice day for a hike. Nice kit, too. Thanks for sharing!

All the best,

- Mike

Good looking fanny kit you got there 'Ol Bud :thumbup: As for myself I never did like fanny packs, they seem to ride down & I'm constantly pulling & adjusting on it :thumbdn: How's JK's Hiker working for you ? After the Holidays I'm going to go for another :D....I know..I know.. I said no more fixed blades but I just can't stand the thoughts of it :p Maybe a Hiker or Scout jr. ...who knows !

Good looking fanny kit you got there 'Ol Bud :thumbup: As for myself I never did like fanny packs, they seem to ride down & I'm constantly pulling & adjusting on it :thumbdn: How's JK's Hiker working for you ? After the Holidays I'm going to go for another :D....I know..I know.. I said no more fixed blades but I just can't stand the thoughts of it :p Maybe a Hiker or Scout jr. ...who knows !

The Hiker is great but I can't honestly see why you'd need one when ya have a Lobo ?

Saying that I'm just as bad, every knife I get is my last !!!!:eek:

The Hiker is great but I can't honestly see why you'd need one when ya have a Lobo ?

Saying that I'm just as bad, every knife I get is my last !!!!:eek:

You have to remember that your`s is not a standard Hiker. The one you have is bigger and thicker than the standard, more like a camp knife. The standard Hiker is a good all purpose knife.

You have to remember that your`s is not a standard Hiker. The one you have is bigger and thicker than the standard, more like a camp knife. The standard Hiker is a good all purpose knife.

Sorry John that's right, I keep forgetting !!!:eek:

PB150023.jpg

I was drinking hot chocolate out of this very same style cup this evening!

Holds quite a bit of cocoa.

Nice set Pit. I use just about the same setup except mine is OD on a military web belt with web H harness. And I use a Nalgene in a zippered bottle holder.

Dave

John built me a fine set of a Lobo with an EWOK riding piggyback on the Lobo sheath. Both in Tan Micarta.
They compliment each other well.

Dave

Those are some great looking pictures you got there. Be glad when I can get back out and enjoy some of this mild weather.

Back