• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord Survival Bracelets

geegee said:
I received my order last week, and these are nice! Excellent quality and a unique look to them. My kids have already been asking why I measured their wrists, but I guess they'll have to wait till Christmas morning to find out.

Highly recommended for the price and ease of doing business! :D

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad that you like them and hopefully the kids will as well

:D:D

Eric,

I received the bracelets yesterday. They fit perfectly, and are remarkably comfortable straight out of the “box” (okay, “envelope” strictly speaking). Thank you for the careful work and quick shipping.

After I presented my sweetie with hers, and explained the survival aspect to her, she asked whether or not you made belts. By her reckoning, if a little paracord is a good thing to have in a pinch, wouldn’t a bit more be better? I am sure somebody as crafty as you (or Bria?) could figure out how to adapt the buckle for a belt application.

Regards,

Luc

Great idea. Thats the best use of the Portuguese Sinnet knot I've ever seen.

These would be great for any outdoor type people, including hunters, backpackers, kayakers, and boyscout activities as well as others.

Thanks for sharing it. Super way to carry a lot of extra cord with you conveniently.

STR

testard said:
Eric,

I received the bracelets yesterday. They fit perfectly, and are remarkably comfortable straight out of the “box” (okay, “envelope” strictly speaking). Thank you for the careful work and quick shipping.

After I presented my sweetie with hers, and explained the survival aspect to her, she asked whether or not you made belts. By her reckoning, if a little paracord is a good thing to have in a pinch, wouldn’t a bit more be better? I am sure somebody as crafty as you (or Bria?) could figure out how to adapt the buckle for a belt application.

Regards,

Luc

Luc,
I'm glad that they arrived safely and that you like them. Thank you for the order and the kind words. I actually have larger buckles and I have considered belts, however, most belts are adjustable and I haven't figured out how to make these adjustable...yet ;)

STR,
Thank you for the compliment. I agree it is a great (and not ugly) way to carry extra paracord.

Anyone wanting to order I could get them done this weekend and ship them the first of the week, order early for Christmas

Hey Eric,

Received the bracelets today! Very nice quality and workmanship:thumbup:
They will make great gifts.(i can even tell them the bracelet was custom made... just for them) Thanks, jason

BINANGON said:
sir,
what's the width of this bracelet? thanks,
Dan :)

The width of the bracelet is approx 3/4" which varies a little depending on the style and the color of cord(some cords are slightly thicker) The buckle measures 7/8" wide

Jason
Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad that you like them

I just ordered one and will probably order more in the very near future. They look awesome Eric and what a good survival idea. I can't wait and will leave feedback when it arrives. Thanks. :)

Finally getting caught up, if ordered today they would probably ship Friday or Saturday.

Bracelet received. Super nice item! Another order on the way. Thanks again!

Got my two bracelets today and I must say they are better than the pictures show. Pics don't do em justice guys. They are really well done.

STR

I have to agree. I just received one today and these are very nice. Talk about rugged. Looks like Santa is going to have to put another order in for some lucky rats. Thanks Eric. :)

i ordered mine!! :)

Eric's Shipped them out too.. just waiting for the post now yay!

I'll comment once i get them. but so far outstanding communications and such from Eric!!

Nguyen

Rugger said:
Bracelet & whistle pulls Recieved!
Good Stuff!
Thanks Eric!
Same here, Eric. I liked the different shade of red you used in these. :thumbup:
Thanks again,
Paul

geegee said:
Same here, Eric. I liked the different shade of red you used in these. :thumbup:
Thanks again,
Paul

Thanks Paul!!

If anyone else is interested I can probably get some done in time to ship by the 19th or 20th. Still time for them to arrive before Christmas.

BTW, for those of you that also bought whistle zipper pulls I'm getting more if anyone is interested

Eric, after the holiday rush settles down and if ya ever figure out a feasible construction for the belt, post it. I'd be very interested in a belt made of paracord...any idea on how many feet it would take approx.?

Back