Paring Knife Reviews

Hi cbach8tw cbach8tw - I cut them in half, toss them in olive oil, then bake them at 400 degrees for 15 mins or until they are good and browned on the cut side, then I sautee them with bacon and olive oil, salt and pepper and finally I drizzle a little balsamic vinegar on them - not too much.

We had the sprouts, tomato slices and chicken milanese that Maggie made from scratch. Good stuff!

best

mqqn

Wow. Very nice.

Well I have had the knife almost two weeks I think and I will wrap up with pictures of Maggie making her excellent pork tenderloin. She used the paring knife to trim the fat off of the edge. The knife cut very well after a couple swipes on a DMT fine diafold.
20200819_162607.jpg

20200819_162617.jpg

20200819_163724.jpg

20200819_165648.jpg

I used the knife as my dinner knife- but these tenderloins are so tender you can cut them with a fork. Yum.
20200819_170248.jpg

Maggie really liked using the knife; it seemed to fit her hand pretty well. For me I would prefer a little more handle, but the ergos are comfortable and the blade is nicely ground and easy to keep sharp.

I think this would be a great little fixed edc as well as a good companion in the kitchen.

Thanks for letting me in the passaround JK Knives JK Knives - I appreciate getting to try it out!

best

mqqn

Back