Pasadena Knife Expo this weekend, March 8- 10

The Pasadena Knife Expo is this weekend at the Pasadena convention center. Mike and I are both going to be exhibitors at the show. These are the folders that I'm going to have with me. A couple of them are deliveries and I will also have a bowie and a small camp knife.

S7302634_zpsff05db1c.jpg

S7302630_zps73a04df4.jpg

Thanks Ray. Although I'm sure you won't have to bring any of these back from the show - they're beautiful pieces.

Hey Ray think I could go over and play with some of your knives this week?:)

Ray,

Where are the lefty's???

I'll be there with the boys. Any pictures of the camp knives?

See you guys early on Friday. Heading straight to the L/V table to insure that hand rubbed, bronze accented, Blast Clip Point goes home with me.

Thanks guys.

Andrew, sure you can come by before Friday. Call to make sure I'm home.

skav, no leftys this time. Leftys are custom made.

balance123, see you there!

That Slim EDC has my name written all over it. See you on Friday, Ray. :)

someone want to grab me the lscf jasmine flipper :) Or the g-10 linderlock either is fine with me!

Scored! :D I finally met Ray. One hell of a nice and talented individual. Thanks Ray!!! Mike H.

photobucket-100524-1362793924517.jpg
[/IMG]

photobucket-65655-1362793979666.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Nice score - thats a sweet looking knife. I really hope that all-ti jasmine flipper makes it through the weekend... that is my grail knife!

Nice score - thats a sweet looking knife. I really hope that all-ti jasmine flipper makes it through the weekend... that is my grail knife!

the all ti jasmine flipper was already gone by 12:30. the lscf jasmine flipper is sold as well, but still there for everyone to check out. I met Ray today also, super nice guy !! amazing knives!

Back