PASS AROUND KNIFE??

I still have it, the spine is at 600 grit and ready to be carved upon I just cant decide what filework to put on it, I will try to get a digital pic of the blade and of the filework when I finnally decide which one to use. Although I do NOT have a website to put the pic on so it can be veiwed, is there someone I could send it to that could post a pic on the forums?

Alan Folts...

------------------
If a Man talks in the forest, and there is no Woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

I have a website to post the picture on; if you send it to me I'd be happy to put it up.
That is, if you can e-mail it to me it in digital format; I don't have a scanner.

Ryan

------------------
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23

Alan, if you want to send me the pic, I'll post it here in this thread. Thanks for the update!! MIchael

------------------

Always think of your fellow knife makers as partners in the search for the perfect blade, not as people trying to compete with you and your work!

Looking forward to see the knife , if we could get a photo after each partipisant , it would be great to see how the work progress !?
biggrin.gif

Keep up the great work !!
cool.gif

Anders J at http://www.scrimart.u.se

I just read the first page and are coming in here kind of late, but this sounds great and I myself cant wait to see it.........

Back