Pass around Observations part 2

Opened my mailbox yesterday and found a nice surprise, the senior is here to stay:) Included with the knife are two very useful kydex sheaths. For those who participated in the pass around, you are no doubt familiar with Scott's standard kydex pocket/neck sheath. This is a very nice and simple piece of work. I plan to use it for neck carry or when I slip the knife into my back pocket for a quick romp. The other sheath is Jeff's kydex belt sheath. Jeff did a fantastic job on this, it looks commercial in quality to me, not something whipped up in someone's work shop. The OD color is a nice touch, and Jeff installed a wonderful Tek-Lok adjustable belt clip. It also has a couple of eyelets that would allow for neck carry or additional lash down tie points...I'm guessing. Both sheaths lock the knife in with an audible click and I would not worry about knife retention at all.Very nice indeed:thumbup: Scott restored the edge of the PSK to shaving sharp, I have some bare spots on my legs to prove it:D I did ask that Scott leave the knife in the condition in which he received it back, sans edge of course, but what is surprising, or maybe not, is that I really can't find any significant scars or marks that would indicate to me this knife has been used and abused by eleven knife knuts. Let that be my testimonial to the awesomeness of Scott's work. This is a great knife fellas, I'm really going to enjoy it.
delivery.jpg

No bills today, just knives and entertainment
delivery2.jpg

A few small rust spots, wiped right off
delivery3.jpg

Glad to see you got the knife. Keep us up to date with the uses you have planned for it. Enjoy!
Scott

IUK,
Thanks for the comments on the sheath. The mailbox shot is cool but I would not have stopped for the shot - I would have had that box open before I got back across the road!! Not really. I'm not THAT bad but I never have carried the camera to the mailbox.:foot:

Hey Jeff, I opened the mailbox, saw the box, then ran in the house for the camera:D I'm lov'n this knife and all the sheath options I now have. I'm using the knife everyday. Today, I split up a bunch of fatwood with it. Thanks for everything and a big thanks to everyone on this forum:thumbup:

Hey Jeff, I opened the mailbox, saw the box, then ran in the house for the camera:D I'm lov'n this knife and all the sheath options I now have. I'm using the knife everyday. Today, I split up a bunch of fatwood with it. Thanks for everything and a big thanks to everyone on this forum:thumbup:

That's great to hear. :thumbup:
Scott

Nice. I have a Sr on the way to me. Mine is cord wrapped though. I cant wait to get it and beat it up a bit.:cool:

They are great knives, cord wrapped, micarta or exotic materials, they work as designed:)

Hey Jeff, I opened the mailbox, saw the box, then ran in the house for the camera:D ......

Now, THAT I could NOT have done! You have a lot of self-discipline and obviously think of your fellow-forumites first. Good man!:thumbup:

can't believe I missed this post. Nice pics and glad you love it!

brett

Brett, love the avatar!:thumbup::D

Back