Passaround: JK Toby's knife V2.0

I've sent everyone emails with the address they should forward the knife on to when they are finished, this is because I forgot to send Andy his message in time, so i just thought I'd send them out now so it didn't happen again,

let me know if you didn't get one,

thanks all

I've sent everyone emails with the address they should forward the knife on to when they are finished, this is because I forgot to send Andy his message in time, so i just thought I'd send them out now so it didn't happen again,

thanks all

Got it.
Thanks Peter!

thanks all

I got the message this morning, I'll get the knife packaged up tonight.

Thanks!

best

mqqn

I received the knife today. Feels nice and comfortable in the hand. Looking forward to using it this weekend :thumbup:

Great news, hop you have fun with it,

don't forget to post in the passaround forum at your convenience with review/thoughts

I posted a short review over there. I will mail the knife to cbwoods67 this afternoon.

I will mainly use the knife as a parer in the kitchen, and for that purpose, I think the original handle will work better. I will be placing an order shortly :). Thanks!

thanks, glad you got to try one out to help with your decision, even more glad it ended in an order :)

next up is cbwoods.

Also we have a late entry, ArcadiaKnives, has asked to be included, I'm sending the new shipping info to jwolf now,

thanks all

The eagle has landed!
Pics and review in the other thread after I buy a new computer :mad: and get a chance to go squirrel hunting.

Thanks again for the passaround, Peter this little blade will be fun to play with for a few days.:D

Received the knife Cooper. Thanks.

I like how the handle height is skinny, but John made the width thicker. feels good to hold and move around in various grips.

I will try to give this knife the attention it deserves.

thanks again for the pass-around Peter!

Someone had to pull out of the passaround for perfectly understandable reason, sorry to see him go happy to have him around :)

anyway that means JSMcustoms has to forward the knife straight to ArcadiaKnives, I'll update your shipping info by email when I get a chance,

that is all,

thanks

The knife has arrived safe and sound.

Initial first impressions:

This knife fits my hand like it was made for me. Seriously, the handle feels perfectly comfortable and natural in my hand in every way (long enough for a full grip). The blade length seems to be perfect for an EDC fixed blade as well as the knife's overall size.

VBbKE.jpg

Note: Will be keeping an eye out for ArcadiaKnives' shipping information in the future.

info sent, thanks for the reminder and the update :)

glad things are going well so far

Been having fun testing/reviewing the knife and a good portion of the review is up (not all) and I'll be shipping it along to ArcadiaKnives on Monday weather permitting as that's been a little interesting as of late. Particularly yesterday and last night. Had some flooding and a couple of roads got washed out. I've got a thread on that elsewhere on the forums in the Community Center.

thanks for the review so far, stay safe, weathers doing nothing but getting worse here as well.

I received the knife Friday, but didn't know until yesterday. I really like how it looks and feels and it'll be on my hip till I send it off. Grandson is with us this weekend so I won't get to play with it till Monday.

Pat

Back