Paul Long DEK1 triple black Sheath Giveaway

Thank you, guys! Very much appreciated. My boot dagger looks forward to trying on some new pajamas. Thank you, Mat, for making this sheath available. Thank you Marc, for an obviously, unbiased, drawing. I just hope that it doesn’t haunt you (Marc), for too long. 😊 Mike

I love it that our humble winner doesn't even realize that the sheath is for a DEK1 not a Boot Dagger but who's even counting? Tomato, tomâto... All the same!

I love it that our humble winner doesn't even realize that the sheath is for a DEK1 not a Boot Dagger but who's even counting? Tomato, tomâto... All the same!
Oh man, what a dolt I am. I’m sitting here half asleep on the couch, and watching a hitman movie. Obviously, my mind is not functioning properly. Okay, my DEK1 is looking forward to some new pajamas.😊. Thank you, Mike.

And actually, this works out, well. I have a nice sheath from Jill Gregory, for my boot knife. A DEK1 sheath, from Paul is perfect!

IMG_3405.jpeg
I was just sitting down to a snack, when I noticed that the light coming in through our kitchen windows looked rather pleasant on the counter top, at least to me. And, not that I could ever use said light to make a decent photo, but here’s my attempt.

The Paul Long DEK1 sheath, donated by Mat and its give away drawing, orchestrated by Marc. Thank you, both.

The CPK DEK1, with some very fine embellishments, by Mark. A treasure that I was able to come home with, from the CPK gathering.

Thank you, Mark, and thank you Jo and Nathan for holding such an enjoyable gathering at your home. Mike

Back