Pay it forward 2010

OK friends and neighbors : I'll start.

Brand new All Black Spyderco Baliyo Pen: First person to PM me their address gets it.
baliyoblk1.jpg

How do the rules work again?

BTW - Whoever gets this, should have fun with it, I have one, and I like it....

Marion

Ok...I don't know how well this will fly on here, but I thought I would give it a shot after stealing the concept from another forum. Here's the deal: we all have some piece of gear that we don't use or have duplicates of or something that someone else could put to much greater use than our closets, drawers, etc are doing. What you do is post something you have and don't want and give someone else the opportunity to take it off your hands. now...since you will be paying the shipping for your item, the recipient is required to post something they are willing to lose as well so that, in the end, we all have received something, if desired, for our item. It is not a thread to barter or trade or sell in.

as per Doug83's original post

E-mail sent. I have a lightly-used Cold Steel Rifleman's Hawk up for donation. It's been cord wrapped and I decorated the hande with a woodburning pen...
PHOTO REMOVED, item spoken for.

Also have an unused Meyerco Necklance River Rescue knife. It's the bottom one in the photo. Sheath comes with it...
011-27.jpg

Last thing I have (for now) is a Meyerco Rescue One. I took it apart and reassembled it, but the pivot screw went missing so I replaced it with a black Kershaw screw. There's blade play and I can't recommend anybody using it, but it might come in handy for parts...
PHOTO REMOVED, item spoken for.

Last edited:
E-mail sent. I have a lightly-used Cold Steel Rifleman's Hawk up for donation. It's been cord wrapped and I decorated the hande with a woodburning pen...
Last thing I have (for now) is a Meyerco Rescue One. I took it apart and reassembled it, but the pivot screw went missing so I replaced it with a black Kershaw screw. There's blade play and I can't recommend anybody using it, but it might come in handy for parts...
037-3.jpg

Jnieporte...

Pick me! My Hinderer got stolen and this looks like a decent replacement. :D

the baliyo has been spoken for at 4am this morning by flix!

the baliyo has been spoken for at 4am this morning by flix!

It was only 1AM here! And that's Pritch to you, thankyouverymuch! :D

Thanks again, Joe.

I have a DVD entitled "From Here to There: Canoe Basics" if anybody is interested in some basic paddling instruction. It is used, but plays just fine.

Jnieporte...

Pick me! My Hinderer got stolen and this looks like a decent replacement. :D

It's yours if you want it. Again, I can't recommend you use it (it's nowhere near the quality of a Hinderer) but it would be good for parts. E-mail me your information.

tag........to keep an eye on this thread.

I'll look for something around here to add up.

SDS

It's yours if you want it. Again, I can't recommend you use it (it's nowhere near the quality of a Hinderer) but it would be good for parts. E-mail me your information.

I may fidget with it some more then. :D I wish the FB version was feasible. E-mail sent.

Back