Pay It Forward -- it's been a while

If you're attaching from a Web link uncheck the make a local copy and link there checkbox.
If you're uploading from your computer... well sometimes it does that.

That little Case would make a great companion to be paired with a big beefy folder or fixed blade. Reminds me of the old Gerber LST. One of the best little knives Gerber ever produced.

image worked for me, BTW.

Last edited:
Could anyone use this little Case XX 21405L SS? Free plus I'll pay the postage. USA only please. Just punch on the attachment and the pic will come up. I hope. LOL. iceman 63755 @g mail .c om. Mike

Hey Mike, If no one claims the Case knife by the end of May, I will take it. I really would prefer that it goes to someone else though.

I am tired of all the office morons trying to use scissors at work when a knife is needed.

The CRKT you gave me came in today. I greatly appreciate it man. Very nice knife in the hand and I really like the heft of it. Mike
Ok y'all, I've been on the receiving end of some very generous BF member's *cough AlwaysTomboy* *cough WhittlinAway* *cough palonej* so I am going to offer up what I think is a decent blade that I couldn't help myself so I bought it. Carried once, razor edge. I just find myself grabbing a Spyderco and a small traditional each day and this guy sits home alone.

Up for grabs is a beautiful CRKT Drifter XL frame-lock.

Ignore the Viva tool and that Chinese thing, I'm keeping those ;)

Hey Bruce,

Your Gerber multi-plier is finally in the mail. USPS Tracking # 9500 1103 8521 7083 0590 98

A little late, I admit, but, you should see it Monday or Tuesday. Please post here when you get it.

Hope you enjoy,

Sabre Cat

P.S. I am looking for a sheath to send your way. I will keep you posted.

Hey Bruce,

Your Gerber multi-plier is finally in the mail. USPS Tracking # 9500 1103 8521 7083 0590 98

A little late, I admit, but, you should see it Monday or Tuesday. Please post here when you get it.

Hope you enjoy,

Sabre Cat

P.S. I am looking for a sheath to send your way. I will keep you posted.

Awesome! I will definitely post up a pic when I get it.
Thanks again,
Bruce

The Gerber came in from Sabre Cat! It is very nice!
I thought I should share a pic of my intended use for the multitool, which is on my mountain bike. I have been doing some training and planning some longer multi day trips/rides. I figure the multitool will be great for a variety of uses when I am out in the middle of nowhere!
Thanks again Sabre Cat,
Bruce
6sucInE.jpg

That little Case would make a great companion to be paired with a big beefy folder or fixed blade. Reminds me of the old Gerber LST. One of the best little knives Gerber ever produced.

image worked for me, BTW.

Those LST's were handy little knives that weighed about nothing. I carried one for several years.

The Gerber came in from Sabre Cat! It is very nice!
I thought I should share a pic of my intended use for the multitool, which is on my mountain bike. I have been doing some training and planning some longer multi day trips/rides. I figure the multitool will be great for a variety of uses when I am out in the middle of nowhere!
Thanks again Sabre Cat,
Bruce
6sucInE.jpg

So, can I safely assume you are happy with it? What about the drop point blade?

So, can I safely assume you are happy with it? What about the drop point blade?

Oh yeah, very happy! I don't know what to compare the drop point blade to, as I have never had a "stock" one, but it seems perfect to me!
Thanks again,
Bruce

Oh yeah, very happy! I don't know what to compare the drop point blade to, as I have never had a "stock" one, but it seems perfect to me!
Thanks again,
Bruce

Good. You just made me smile. :D Look for more stuff in the near future.

SC

COME ON, PEOPLE, KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!

Back