Pay it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a list of the things I've got to give away, either left over from previous posts in this thread or not yet listed. I won't be able to send anything out until Friday due to lack of money, but if it's listed here it's up for grabs. Everything I send out will include one or two 35mm film canisters. I use them for storing petroleum-soaked cotton balls. They're the newer all see-through white ones, not the older black body with grey tops...

1. Claimed. Old Hickory 7" Butcher's Knife. I slightly rounded the clipped back and popped the hickory handles off. The handle is now cord-wrapped 550 in orange and OD, with a wrist lanyard, and terminating in a fob. I'll include the factory hickory handles and pins (they're undamaged). It comes with a generic light brown leather sheath.
2. Size medium three-color desert camouflage flack jacket cover. Not digital, and not the flack jacket (only the cover). Military issue. No damage, but used.
3. Claimed. *Newly listed* Princeton Tec Blast flashlight. Uses two AAAs and has a Xenon bulb. Black body with integral pocket / hat clip. No damage and only about 5 minutes of use. I'll include new batteries.
4. *Newly listed* Smith & Wesson CaraBeamer. Black body, white light. I took it out of the package and played with it for about five minutes, and it has been in the closet since.
5. Black nylon belt pouch for a two AA Mini Mag flashlight. This is the standard sheath that comes with all Mini Mags from the factory. Never used.
6. Size medium British DPM camouflage jacket. Used, no damage.
7. Claimed. Size large woodland camouflage BDU jacket. Military issue. Used, no damage except a few stitches from where I removed my patches.
8. Claimed. *Newly listed* Tramontina 7" santoku knife. Bamboo handles, full exposed tang, made in China. Lightly used, no damage or rust. No sheath.
9. *Newly listed* Rapala (Normark) Bait Knife. 4" Scandi-ground stainless blade with fish scaler on back, white plastic handle, white plastic snap-on sheath. Made in China. No use on it.
10. Both claimed. *Newly listed* Light My Fire plastic sporks. I have one in red (taken) [/Band one in yellow, both new in the package. I prefer these go to two different people (please only claim one).
11. Claimed.Victorinox Classic SD in red. Used, no damage, well taken care of.
12. Claimed. *Newly listed* China-made hobo knife. All stainless. Has spoon, knife, and fork. The two halves come apart so you can use the utensils individually. Never used.
13. *Newly listed* 5" long steel kuboton. It was painted black, but the finish has worn off. Used a few times and has no damage. Includes a split ring for key attachment. The ends are both flat (not pointed). It has grooves machined in for grip, but no knurling.
14. Claimed. *Newly listed* Fisher Space Pen. This is for the pen only; it doesn't include ink (I'm out of refills). It's used but has no damage on it, and you can't tell that it's been used. It just has no ink. All stainless with shirt / pocket clip.
15. Claimed. *Newly listed* Brass window puch. Left over from my Disaster Service days. It has some surface rust on it, but not much. Still very strong spring, no damage, tip is still sharp and strong, just used.
16. *Newly listed* Mag-Lite Solitaire. Red body, uses one AAA battery. Xenon bulb. Never used. I'll include a new battery.
17. Claimed. *Newly listed* Zippo lighter. Just a plain-Jane stainless Zippo. No design on it. I have to ship it empty (no fuel) for safety reasons. Used a lot, but still functional. Has some scratches and definitely isn't a collectible.
18. *Newly listed* China-made filet knife. Blade is either 7" or 9", can't remember. It's very sharp. Black plastic handle and black plastic sheath with drain slots and a spring-loaded belt clip. Used once. No rust or damage. I'll throw in a stainless fish scaler with it, same condition.
19. *Newly listed* Magazine loader. It's for a Ruger 9mm, but will work with most any double-stack magazine. It's blued stainless steel. Used a few times, no rust or damage.

never recieved the things i had dibs on on this this, its ok, i just wanted to let you know, they may have fell casultity to the post office

I'm not sure. If you've got dimensions I'll check.

I finally got around to getting the dimensions and promptly lost where I wrote them down:eek: If it doesn't fit my SuperTool, it may work for one of the other tools. I'll take it if you still want to unload it.

I finally got around to getting the dimensions and promptly lost where I wrote them down:eek: If it doesn't fit my SuperTool, it may work for one of the other tools. I'll take it if you still want to unload it.

Missed this somehow, but sorry it is gone.:eek:

great, it's yours ... just e-mail your address to kuruptd at aol dot com

wanted to let u know the shirt was recieved....very cozy :)
thank you

also, im moving into the new house so hopefully ill have some things to put up soon.

I was looking for this thread the other day
I have a campingaz twister 270 ( I think)cartridge stove. It take blue cv270 or cv470 cartridges they are still made,but no one in my area sells them any more so I upgraded .
this is a good stove if you have access to fuel
Roy

I've got two of these coyote 5.11 Tactical TDU 1.5" belts:

policestuff_2085_137957942

and one of those stock black Surefire nylon sheaths that fits an E2D.

sf-v82.jpg

never recieved the things i had dibs on on this this, its ok, i just wanted to let you know, they may have fell casultity to the post office

and +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back