• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Peanut Slipjoint

Peanut Pattern Slipjoint

I am offering the following:
Features:
Ruby Red Smooth Bone
Heat Treated 416 S.S. Integral Liners and Polished Bolsters
Milled/ Relieved Liners
Stainless Steel Pins and Shield
Hand Finished Satin 440C Spear Point (Swedged), Hollow Ground 58c
Backspring Is Flush In The Open, Closed, And Half Stop positions,
2 7/8" Closed 5 1/4" Open--This Is A Great Carry Size (Black Slip Pouch Included)

All my cutlery is "Sole Authorship" (I do all work including heat treating, engraving and embellishments) I am a Full Time Maker and Stand Behind All My Work.

SOLD $245.00 USPS First Class Shipping Included CONUS ( Sorry No International Sales or Shipping ).
Just say "I'll Take It" here or PM, or E-mail me if you would like to purchase.
Payment Terms: I accept Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check and PayPal.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

I Sincerely Do Appreciate You Taking The Time To Viewing My Item.
Mike

It is the BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY, NOT THE SELLER,To Asertain All The Local, State and Federal Laws Pertaining To The Use, Purchase And Posession. ABSOLUTELY NO SALE WILL BE MADE TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21.
HPIM4074W2.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful. Love the pattern,material.spearpoint blade, well the works. I just got a doctor pattern from Mike and love it. If you don't have an Alsdorf folder yet, now is the time.

Nice one Mike. It's great to see your work here again. :thumbup:

drskip, Glad you are happy with yours.
Hello Fewpop, It has been a while since I have had something to post. I was very busy filling orders for a few months and I just finished building a new shop and moving.
sweet_hitch-hiker, Some states require that you be 18 to purchase and some require 21 to purchase.
U.C.O.K., I do not sell or ship internationally because of bad experiences I have had with.

Mike ,

Very nice little knife, someone is going to be happy!

Glad to see you posting again, congrats on the new shop.

Ken

I'll take it if still available Mike. If so, i'll send payment via PayPal.

Thanks,
Peter

Looks great Mike. I love my doctor's knife and carry it just about every day.

I'll take it if still available Mike. If so, i'll send payment via PayPal.

Thanks,
Peter

Didn't Mike win best knife for the money at Blade Show? :confused:

That is a lot of knife there for your money wow.......:thumbup::)

Very nice Mike. - :thumbup:

Congrats Peter - :thumbup:

Todd

Didn't Mike win best knife for the money at Blade Show? :confused:

That is a lot of knife there for your money wow.......:thumbup::)

Very nice Mike. - :thumbup:

Congrats Peter - :thumbup:

Todd

Actually, it was at A.G's show. In addition to best value, I'd nominate Mike's work for highest precision. His tolerances and next to none:thumbup:

Congratulations on the new shop, Mike.

(and the peanut looks great)

Very nice. I'm still enjoying the two I have from you.

Peterinct, you will be VERY happy with this little knife. They are finished extremely well...a lot of knife for your money.

--nathan

This one is Sold. Thank You.
Wagglebee and Silver_Pilate glad you are happy with yours.
Thanks to everyone else for your comments.
Bastid, building new shop and moving was quite the job. I think packing, moving and setting up new shop was the hard part.
Todd, the award was for "Best Value Of Show" at Little Rock in 2008. It is sponsered and awarded by A.G.
DoctorBestValue.jpg

Very nice peanut! Think I would have grabbed that myself.......:thumbup:

Peterinct, you will be VERY happy with this little knife. They are finished extremely well...a lot of knife for your money.

--nathan

Thanks, i'm sure I will be VERY happy. I have a couple of Mike's knives and I think they are exceptionally well made. This is the first 'nut however.

I didn't know Mike was building a new shop, but I had checked his website and there were NONE available lately! When I saw this one, I couldn't resist.

Looking forward to holding it:D

Peter

Back