Recommendation? Pepper spray --What do you think is a potent brand?

MTHall720

Gold Member
I'm considering pepper spray and would appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you.

POM is what I carry and have given to my wife as well. I find their product convenient to carry...and many of the current and retired law enforcement officers and trainers I stay in touch with recommend it as well. Available on amazon and legal in all 50 states.

There are a variety of good products...Sabre Red, as previously mentioned, among them.

I used to think Fox labs but it has been a long time since I researched it.

I have a couple
Sabre MK 3 crossfire
I had done alot of research,spoke with my deputy sheriff friend and settled on this one. One thing that attracted me which I hadn't realized about others until my friend mentioned it , is it can be discharged in any position. If your down on the ground fighting sideways,upside down etc. it will still properly discharge when others won't.

Sabre claims to be the #1 brand used by police, which may count for something.

This is more about the delivery systems than the spray itself, but its a good watch:

My favorite hot sauce is Carolina Reaper Squeezins and Pepper X. I guarantee that you don't want that stuff in your eyes!! I forgot to wash my hands one time and wiped my eyes after handling that stuff and I was cussing quite a bit!! It felt like my eyes were on fire!

Back