• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Peter Rassenti Snafu, Yuna Qi 4, Warren Thomas Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's listed just let me know and I'll try to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me by starting a conversation or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and Paypal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for: Yunas, DireWares, GTC's, Southards, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, Rocksteads, Phantom Steelworks, Kirby Lamberts, Blackwoods, Lightfoots, Dwaine Carrillos, Jason Clarks, Hobacks, a Todd Begg Beggatti, Rassentis, a Demko AD15, Dervishs, Jon Grahams, Grimsmos, non-locking MSC PT, Marfione MSG-3, DOC, ZT 0454, and maybe a custom Emerson or Strider but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Peter Rassenti Snafu - very good condition - $1200 --> Traded
Full sized version with a 4" blade
Integral one-piece handle
Full working finish
Has a number of snail trails on the finish but all it really needs is a re-blasting to be like new
Smooth action and it flies open with a nice snap
Lockup is secure and centering is perfect
Feels great in hand

aROnuXQ.jpg
s5U34zu.jpg

2SD4hyA.jpg
eT9KFsV.jpg

2. Yuna Knives Qi 4 - brand new - $1700
Hands down the sharpest knife I've handled or owned
Fighter style knife with a 4" blade
Hollow ground M390 blade with a convex edge
Perfect hand satin on the blade
White micarta scale with a marble carbon fiber bolster
Marble CF over-travel stop
Blasted and flamed ti
Layered backspacer
Has it sent out to Yun for a spa earlier this year but I haven't carried it since it returned
Lockup is solid in hand or if you push the lockbar over slightly to around 40%
Action is hydraulic and smoother than a Sebenza
Centering slightly favors the presentation side but doesn't come close to rubbing
Fits comfortable in hand in any number of grips

8Dc4bvA.jpg
4COU8EJ.jpg

aJNlwI5.jpg
B6J8bHd.jpg

Oem6Nls.jpg
FoGXrF0.jpg

KoPhdKi.jpg

3. Warren Thomas Chaos - very good condition - $350
Featherweight titanium blade with a carbon fiber laminate and carbide edge
4" hawkbill blade
The ti has Warren's signature ano