PGA#1 for 2/11 -- 15 inch sirupati by Bura. Pix?? & Deal

If this pix shows up it only took 3 tries at reading it this AM. Getting better.

This is a perfect 15 inch, 15 oz. saatisal handled Sirupati by Bura. Perfect karda. Perfect chakma. Perfect scabbard by village sarki with perfect new leather. Perfect frog.

Perfect price = $60 on this giveaway model.

Call or email if interested.

Attachments

• pga 2-11-1 -- 15in sirupati by bura.jpg
    pga 2-11-1 -- 15in sirupati by bura.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 209
Got it today! My first impression was "wow, this is a really small kukri" However, after handling it and playing awhile, (this thing is QUICK gentlemen.) I think that it could be one of the more utilitarian knives I've owned. It's going to have to earn it from my WW2 first, however. :rolleyes:

The sheath has got be first class. The leather is great. Hmmm this may have to be a car khuk. :D

I was going to put my BAS villager in the car, but after a few hours of woodchukery I can't bear to part with it. :eek:

By the way welcome to the forums if someone hasn't welcomed you already. :)

ezzer - That is a very handy size, IMO, and would make a great Khuk for the car. I still like my BAS vilager for that purpose, but that is the great thing about the HI selection - something for everybody.

Bruiser, take your villager for a ride :D I will appreciate it, but don't forget to bring it in when you get home.

Actually I wanted to leave it in the vehicle. For say.. an emergency. I'd just take it out every month or two and put on another coat of oil. I worry about my backpack being searched by da cops. "Whadaya have this for?", they would ask as they looked at my 15" AK. "For peeling apples, officer.", I would reply. :(

:D They sure grow apples tough in your part of the world...

Andrew Limsk

Originally posted by BruiseLeee
Actually I wanted to leave it in the vehicle. For say.. an emergency. I'd just take it out every month or two and put on another coat of oil. I worry about my backpack being searched by da cops. "Whadaya have this for?", they would ask as they looked at my 15" AK. "For peeling apples, officer.", I would reply. :(

Back