PGA #3 for 2/12 -- 18 inch GS by Bura. Pix & deal.

Here's a 10/10 18 inch, 18 oz. GS by Bura. The edge needs two minutes of stone work to bring this rig to perfect. Karda and chakma fine. Scabbard and frog by village sarki -- excellent.

We'll deliver this lightning fast GS to your door today for $95 -- $55 savings. Another great deal.

Call or email if interested.

Attachments

• pga for 2-12-3 -- 18 inch gelbu special by bura.jpg
    pga for 2-12-3 -- 18 inch gelbu special by bura.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 281
Good, I almost sent the email, but decided I didn't need to explain to my parents why I needed another khukuri.

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!:(

I don't have the money, but deals like this are killing me! Can't last much longer....:eek:

Pala will be here until the 28th. He plans to keep giving stuff away until he's outta here.

Not much. The major expense as you might imagine is land and building. Pala has bought and paid for 5000 square feet of land in a pretty decent place -- secluded, away from most activity but with road, water and electricity and maybe phone -- about $15,000 USD. I'm not sure how much it will cost to get a building up -- double decker like we're in now, shop down, apts up but I don't think it will cost as much as the land. Moving people and equipment will be minor expense.

That's less than I thought it would be. Since Pala has already bought the land is the move a sure thing?

Originally posted by Bill Martino

Pala has bought and paid for 5000 square feet of land in a pretty decent place --

secluded, away from most activity but

with road, water and electricity and maybe phone --

about $15,000 USD.

Five K sq.foot isn't all that much, 50'x 100' or other configuration, not quite as large as the 60'x ,I think 125 foot, lot that our house is on, but I suppose it's big enough for a really decent sized building to house the shop and personnel.

Bro is it a done deal that this land is in India and out of the way of the Maoists and the trouble in Nepal or is this information better not disclosed at this time?

Have you and Pala received updated info from Gelbu that makes the move absolutly necessary and imminent the moment Pala returns home to Nepal and again is this info best not disclosed at this time?

Land is in Nepal. The place is just a lot less visible than where we are now. It'll be better. If things go completely to hell we'll give Darjeeling a try.

Land is in Nepal. The place is just a lot less visible than where we are now. It'll be better. If things go completely to hell we'll give Darjeeling a try.

Is the new land closer to the Indian border?

Yes. About 17 KM.

What's happening to the current BirGorkha shop? Is that being sold or are you holding onto it?

B.

We are currently leasing. I think the owner, nice Newari fellow, will probably make an easy conversion into a flat on bottom and small apts on the top floor. Very busy area. He won't have any trouble renting the property.

Back