Photos of New Workshop

Here's the space I used to work in :(
newworkshopseven.jpg

Here are photos of my NEW space, it's not totally finished but is 100% better than what I had before :):)
newworkshopfour.jpg

newworkshopsix.jpg

newworkshopfive.jpg

newworkshopthree.jpg

newworkshopone.jpg

I had alot of help from my friends ~ "Thanks" guys, really appreciate all of you.

Very nice shop. I love the light set up on your work table and might duplicate it. Old eyes can use all the light they can get.
Thanks for sharing.

Fred

That light bench is awesome. Tomorrow when I go to my garage shop I am going to feel like a coal miner with a head lamp.

The light bench is pure genius. I was looking for better lighting in the shop just this Friday, and here's the simplest of answers in your new shop thread... Impeccable timing!

I'm not sure how long it'll take you to adapt to being able to find tools, or even what you're going to do with yourself when you realize you can turn around without hitting something, but I'm pretty sure you're going to love it - congratulations!

Nice shop! Plenty of room. :thumbup:

But the old one has a "lived in" look you can't replace. :D

I might miss the warm cozy feel of the old space but this one will get that way eventually....6 or 8 weeks.

George

Very nice! I'm envious! Not sure if I could work without a 1/2" of dust on the walls though. :D

Gary

Back